It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Talks "End The Fed" On Daily Show September 29

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Ron Paul Talks "End The Fed" On Daily Show September 29

www.emailwire.com

Washington D.C., September 28, 2009 – Congressman Ron Paul will be making a return appearance on The Daily Show Tuesday, September 29 to talk about his latest book, End The Fed, which challenges the constitutionality of the Federal Reserve. The Congressman’s latest release recently entered the New York Times’ bestseller list at number six, mirroring the success of his previous book, The Revolution: A Manifesto.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
crooksandliars.com

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Ron Paul has only appeared on the Daily show once before. Many other politicians have made numerous appearances on it such as Bill Clinton. This appearance will help add more publicity and momentum for the 'Audit the Fed' movement of which Paul is the unofficial leader. I remember Paul's first appearance on the Daily show during which he mentioned the constitution and then had to help John Stewart pronounce the word, almost as if he had never heard it before. The video of Paul's first appearance on the Daily show is linked below. I rarely watch television due to its mind-numbing effects on the brain, but I will be watching for 30 minutes this evening to see Ron Paul on the Daily show. To minimize the effects of TV you should turn it off during the commercial breaks for 2 - 3 minutes.

www.emailwire.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The audience probably will have no clue what so ever, and will have total apathy for it. Thats what the daily show is there for, to bring apathy.

Whether ron paul is doing the right thing there, but the ptb will not mind, why should they care if a total apathetic audience, listens to a message, they will not care about.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I have a DVR, just record it and watch it later and fast forward through the commercials.

Thanks for the heads up, I never would have known. This is a must watch and I've already set the DVR to record it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
RP has a lot of young supporters these days, so maybe they will make an effort to be in the audience.
Btw, they usually have these interviews up on the Daily Show website after the show has aired. If you're looking for some entertainment you should check out Blagojevich's appearance from last week.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Ron Paul makes a great argument about auditing the federal reserve.

whatukno.com...

HR 1207 IH

This is legislation that people can get behind. The Federal Reserve is nothing more than a corrupt business that is in the business of loaning out money to the United States. It does so at interest. Who has the power? The people with the money, well if one company has all the money and all the control over that money who has the real power?

The Fed needs to be audited, it needs to be controlled and it needs to be fired.

If the federal government cannot control a business it was forced to set up each and every state needs to make it's own currency.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
what time will it come on?

top topics

join