It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingo Swann-Penetration The moon remotely viewed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

freezer: i listened to the 'coast to coast' interview . . . thanks for that

about 4-mins into part-3 of this interview (see link below), art bell mentions some software he used to test his ability to effect a change simply by use of his mind (changing the visual patterns on his computer). it sounded very interesting . . . but try as i might i *could not* catch the name of it.

something like "chig changer" or "chic changer" or something close, by "pair software" or something like that.

can anyone catch the name of the software? i'd be interested in tracking it down.

anyone care to give it a listen and see if you can figure it out? much appreciated if so.

here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by SecretGoldfish]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I just read the first 75 pages of the book and wow, that was just awesome, the fact that he claimed there was water on the moon when he wrote that book in 1995 and that a week ago that indian probe on the moon confirmed it just gives him more credibility than the one he already has.

If anyone can tell me how to train so I can remote view I would appreciate it.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by spartan1337]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I own this book it is a must read it is really rare i guess great illustrations it really makes you think what we can do with our minds

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeyeflight
I own this book it is a must read it is really rare i guess great illustrations it really makes you think what we can do with our minds

I don't see any illustrations in the pdf files, can someone tell me where they are?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I have never looked at the pdf version maaybe it only in the book. It is just some sketched ingo drew of the moon sructures while he remote viewed

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by asIam

First, post your questions anytime.

There will not be a war with ET. It would not be possible, desirable, or win- able.

The timewave lows represent novelty if I'm not mistaken. Its not a bad thing. Fast peaks are the ones to watch out for.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spartan1337

The information you are looking for is within the thread already. I believe Zorgon posted most of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

If you are looking to experiment with people from this board I humbly suggest you stop giving out targets. You have front loaded two targets already. This means that you are going to have a problem verifying anything you are looking for on the moon. Tasking must be blind or it will not work.

I hope that did not come out the wrong way. I'm just giving you a heads up.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Is this why NASA was planning to bomb to moon in order to find water (which we've already done)? Some kind of sick way to remove the evidence? Thanks for the link to the PDF, while I'll be taking it with a grain of salt, Ingo seems like a fairly credible person from his past successes.

kix

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Great read, kept me thinking for hours.

A MUST READ FOR SURE

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kipz90

It sounds more dramatic than it really is. They are going to use a rocket to smash into and create a dust cloud of particulate matter for analysis. So they can essentially drill into the moon without being on the moon.

It's not like they are truly bombing it. Interestingly, one of Jim Marrs' books details a mission for testing a nuke. They were attempting to set off a nuke on the moon when a UFO disabled the rocket in flight. I don't remember all the details, but essentially that sort of thing would not be allowed.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenotouch
i can confirm everything this guy said. And the power he used is common on my planet, and could be learned by all with the proper teaching

On "Your" planet???

And exactly what planet are you from???

Lets see a photo of yourself in your natural form and some proof to verify your alien credentials...

Well???

Thats what I thought....

Dont get me wrong, I believe Ingo is telling the truth and I definately believe we're being decieved by our leaders about this subject but when you get crack pots like this on here, it doesnt help our efforts... Your what makes the rest of society think we're all fruitcakes... "The planet i come from".... Take that load of garbage somewhere else unless you can prove it...

To the OP: Great thread BTW, S&F....

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretGoldfish
reply to post by Freezer

freezer: i listened to the 'coast to coast' interview . . . thanks for that

about 4-mins into part-3 of this interview (see link below), art bell mentions some software he used to test his ability to effect a change simply by use of his mind (changing the visual patterns on his computer). it sounded very interesting . . . but try as i might i *could not* catch the name of it.

something like "chig changer" or "chic changer" or something close, by "pair software" or something like that.

can anyone catch the name of the software? i'd be interested in tracking it down.

anyone care to give it a listen and see if you can figure it out? much appreciated if so.

here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

I didn't watch the youtube video but I think you mean 'shapechanger'?

I have it, took me ages to find, it really does seem to work especially with the colors I can nail it 99% of the time.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I had never heard of this man before and I downloaded the PDF and will read through it. Fascinating stuff!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i never heard of this guy but it sounds really fascinating! I downloaded the pdf and will take a read on it... but does anyone of u know how to learn this stuff?
Are there any pdfs on the net, to learning remote viewing? maybe in german?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Famed Remote Viewer Reveals Alien Secrets

here is a link to another thread that was started some time ago. Worth the read

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

where is the link? you didnt post it.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
In his "last presentation" video he said that he can conjure visible lights in his hands and over his head!
Visible lights.

But of course most of the video didn't show it. That's a good joke.

And the butt naked men on the moon must be a joke too.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

it isn't a joke. he was able to do it in front of a panel of scientists who measured the results.

Ingo Swann is not making stuff up. Like i have told others, there are a few thousand pages of text to read. When you have completed that, you will understand where these powers come from, how he taps into them, and exactly what is likely occuring in most instances.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Regardless of the written history and claims of multiple remote viewers etc. There's still the likelyhood it could be false or misleading information.

Trusting any souce to be 100% accurate is a mistake. I don't believe people are as psychic as some may claim. The information would seem to be as if chosen to a specific indivudual and to the extent that it's allowed. They apparently don't have free acess.

The other thing I've noticed myself, is that many things I had seen or read were also in some way collectively shown to me. Unfortunately, much of it seems to have been altered or staged. Some in particular was supposedly remote viewing Christ or the alleged stories of.

Even a legend or myth might be potrayed as an example as if that's what you want to see, regardless of the real truth. They apparently embellish your thoughts and beliefs as if to satisfy and send you on your way like some bedtime story.

Just because an alleged psychic foretells certain information, doesn't necessarily make it so just because some device sends us data back as if to confirm it. You might just be confirming a false positive.

There's always room for deception and error.

My take on remote viewing is that it still can't be trusted completely.

Edgar Cayce was a medium or mouthpiece. I don't see remote vewing as much more than that either. Our television media and news stories aren't always accurate either. There's many ways we could still be wrong in our interpretations through remote viewing news media etc. That's one reason they claim to have protocols, multiple RV and blind targets. That still doesn't make it a hit until after the fact.

Than there's the strong possibility of altered or manipluated timelines.

According to the transcripts from a C2C show, Stargate was not the projects name in the beginning either.

www.mceagle.com...

PAUL STAR GATE actually -- the program actually started out in '78 as a, its name then was Gondola Wish. The military has a way of picking code names where they just kind of randomly select two names and put them together, and that's the way the program was named for the first while. GONDOLA WISH and then it turned to CENTER LANE in the early 80's --

Joe McMoneagle

JOE No, it was GRILL FLAME next, Paul.

Quote from Paul Smith

PAUL We don't know how STAR GATE came about. That happened probably '93 after all of us were gone.

PAUL Actually there was a -- this is Paul again -- a science fiction novel written by Andre Norton oh, probably 30 years ago maybe, called StarGate, that had to do with a device that you could walk through and it put you on another planet [ART: That's right.] and I suspect they may have got the name from there.

Apparently due to the level of classified information, we might not ever know the whole truth of these programs or these people.

This statement claims why it was discontinued due to limited proof.

JOE Well, they, essentially they reviewed the last year only. They were directed to review the entire 20 years, which was an impossibility in the three month period that they were given to do the review. [ART: Ah...] Secondary to that, the people actually doing the review did not have the appropriate clearances for accessing the grand numbers of files, probably 90-95% of the project was never reviewed, they were never allowed access to it. Also, there was some very specific marching orders given to the scientists initially on what they would review. So, it was a stacked deck. It was a bogus report. [undecipherable word]

I'd swear I've recalled having met many of these people at my house when I was still a kid. And yet I now have my doubts it happened as I thought it had. Maybe I was actually experiencing a future remote viewer at this same house.

Would someone with false and or implanted memories pass a polygraph? I think so.

I recall Ingo Swann had said in one of his interviews that he doesn't regard himself as a psychic. I think the term is used too loosely. 100% accuracy to me is only based on disclosed or scripted information.

Joe McMoneagle has been said to be only 50% accurate. Why is that? Classified information? Disinformation?

All seers are not all sayers.

I'd still like to read his book just for the sake of the possibility I myself remote veiwed what he wrote and I read just recently.

He would just be another server or source conduit others share, rather than mutiples remote viewing the same place.

In actuallity, he may have remote viewed someone elses experience as a remote veiwer long since dead.

Kinda like shareware.

The truth shall set you free

[edit on 30-9-2009 by aleon1018]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join