It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO I saw

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It was October 12, 2002 and I was traveling from Oklahoma to Texas. Hours before I even saw the ufo I had a premonition that I'd see one, and I knew that onboard was an alien lifeform. It was about 9:00pm in Paris, Texas when I saw a black triangular object with two blue lights and one white light. I took pictures of it but now they are lost. The object made no sound and it mocked the speed I was traveling and came to a complete stop when I did with my car. It hovered for around 30 seconds before taking off at a speed indescribable.

I've only seen two ufos in my life and this was the second one. The first one was when I was about eight years old and I was playing in the pool and this silver round disc shaped object appeared and there was a visible alien inside looking at me as I looked at it. My cousins saw it as well and we ran to the back porch of my grandma's house.

This is my testimony. Just wanted to share.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 711heaven

The visable alien. What did he look like? I assume you can provide more details as to why you think he/she/it was an alien?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. You should go to the mufon site and fill out a sighting report. You may help back up someone else's claim and or pics.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
reply to post by 711heaven

The visable alien. What did he look like? I assume you can provide more details as to why you think he/she/it was an alien?

It was the typical form you see in the media and elsewhere. Grey alien type. Obviously, I think it was an alien because it didn't look like anything terrestrial.

top topics

join