It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<India> Government plans intense tracking of mass Swine Flu vaccination – what are the known

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
From IndiaDaily News:
"Paula Hopkins
Sep. 27, 2009

The government is starting an unprecedented system to track possible side effects as mass flu vaccinations begin next month. The idea is to detect any rare but real problems quickly, and explain the inevitable coincidences that are sure to cause some false alarms.

The FDA has approved four vaccines for the prevention of swine flu. Recent preliminary reports from clinical trials of these vaccines have described common side effects encountered by participants.

Reported local adverse events, or side effects occurring at the location where either vaccine had been administered, include the following:

· Tenderness

· Pain

· Redness

· Hardening of skin

· Swelling

· Bruising"

[edit on 28-9-2009 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is the first government I have heard of that is announcing that they are weary of the vaccine and that they are going to track it's affects.

Go India!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
This is the first government I have heard of that is announcing that they are weary of the vaccine and that they are going to track it's affects.

Go India!

And the first to insist NASA ACKNOWLEDGE MOON E.T.
SMH @ SWINE FLU if its ALIEN plague/bio weapon or SOUL ENHANCMENT TO PREPARE SOME FOR TRAVEL SMMFH AGAIN

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Good for India, They know that the first time that US tried to push the swine flu in 1970 cause people to die and become paralyzed, the vaccine has not changed at all.

I hope their records will be published the good with the bad, I don't expect the same here in the US.

Still India manufactures medicines so I wonder how much they will be investing in their variation of the swine flu vaccine.

top topics

join