It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Najibullah Zazi actually innocent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Im sure it's not only me who is a little disturbed by all these sudden "bomb threats" across the country. But simply because I know the government can play master mind games, i'm starting to wonder if all of this isn't just another story made up by the government.

They have video surveillance footage of Najibullah Zazi buying loads of hydrogen peroxide at a beauty supply store, but how do we know that's not just some guy they put in there with a fake beard to frame some random muslim?

we've seen this before. at least those of us with any smarts have. 9/11 was totally an inside job.. how do we know the government and media arent making all of this up to create hype and to place blame, once again, on muslims and possibly start another war or start something leading towards that?

These suspects very well could have been really planning to carry something out.. but what if they were just random muslim men the government decided to frame?

Maybe its just me being paranoid, but I feel like something fishy could be going on.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There's a foul taste in my mouth after consuming the story. He seems a little "too clean" to me. I could be completely wrong.

The patriot act is up for renewal soon. Enough said!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
hah of course. that only makes sense. there is always a new news story whenever the government wants something to be passed.

i agree though, he looks a little too innocent. i know looks can be deceiving.. but in my own opinion, he doesnt seem to be the killing type. he looks like my friend who goes to swarthmore university actually.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
When it came out that raids were being conducted in Queens and that Congress was being briefed, that caught my interest. Then a few days later they were doing the same in Colorado. Of course, up to this point no one had been arrested.

With all the media attention, I knew they were going to arrest somebody to show that homeland security is on the ball. I am not saying the arrest isn't legit, but it sure is fishy.

Now you have Bloomberg screaming for more money to fight terrorism in New York.

Furthermore, why haven't the feds found the explosives.

But an attorney for Zazi said the government is missing a key element in making its case: the explosives or chemicals federal agents allege were used to make bombs.

FBI agents have yet to find those elements and connect them to Zazi, defense attorney Arthur Folsom told U.S. Magistrate Judge Craig Shaffer.

"No traces of any kind of chemical was found in his vehicle," Folsom said of an FBI search of Zazi's car.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
yeah exactly. i know they said they found trails of i think it was hydrogen peroxide on his stove, but again, they could just be saying that. i mean no one really has any proof of all this. and if they did, im not sure i would trust their proof. they like to keep americans in fear. its just easier to control americans that way.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

As to the accuracy of their field tests...

A bit o' humor

new topics

top topics

join