It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many nutjobs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

How many nutjobs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, they live in the complete darkness of their minds and have no use for light.

I'm one to activate on facts; less on a gut feeling, but never ignoring my gut feeling.

As a result, I reaffirm what I've come to understand... Consider the source. Instantly ascertain their agenda.

When my kids have shown exasperation at their peers for confrontational words or actions, I always remind them to consider the source.

Trusted friend? Casual aquaintance? Complete stranger?

Anyhow, The sole reason for this post is that I created the headline joke while watching some YouTube doomer channeling (!?!?) and claiming forced vaccinations, checkpoints and Camp FEMA for those that refuse...

...or some such excrement.

Why do some ATS'ers feel the need to attempt to defend these obvious nutjobs with even more excrement?

Perhaps one sees a pile of crap and says "Here's a pile of crap, see... Here's more crap to prove it. See, it's a pile of crap just like the OP said."

I guess you could say that my wise cracks are 'channeled'...

... I just needed to vent about these nutjobs * jeepers *...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think this would of been better placed in the BTS RANT section as their is nothing pertaining to current events in this post...

By the way. You are on a conspiracy website. I thought that would be obvious to any and all... You can expect a nut job or two....thousand.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Everybody knows you can't screw in a lightbulb.

99 percent of conspiracy website posting is just recreational creative writing and speculation. Oh point five percent is just venting. The rest is the good stuff.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
How many police men does it take to smash a lightbulb?

- None ..it fell.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

How many skeptics does it take to screw in a light bulb?

-Foolish conspiracy nutter, that is not a light bulb.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

How many sexual deviants does it take to screw a lightbulb?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Indentity crisis?

I think it's sad that many who might come here to understand themselves and others better would be chased off by trolls or cyber bullies yanking their chain.

I think in many ways this site is unfortunately ( to some self deluded scholars) group therapy. With the obvious debating that goes on between the believers and sceptics, it can eventually rub off on the others to find level ground.

I thought they had RATS ? or U2U or chat room?

I think many here are in the right place, but in the wrong frame of thought on how to discuss certain topics. maybe I'm wrong, but sometimes might be right. ( to me anyway)

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

As many that can fit themselves into tight spaces 8o

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Exactly the OP is a rant... At the same time, it's pertinent to the current situation and events happening now such as Federal Reserve Transparency Act Bill hits the house floor with 295 co-sponsors; the G20 in Pittsburg and the illegal military presence there; The recent UN speeches...

If you are unaware of these events, I'm not going to look them up and post in this thread. Follow your interests. The OP is relevant and so is this follow up.

Everyone is impatient (maybe fearful) of the future. Fear mongers abound...

Why bother being intent on any self appointed prophet that claims to know the future. Perhaps for entertainment value (?).

These are serious times with absolutely nothing to fear. It's not all just going to work itself out on it's own, however.

It seems that actions of 'ordinary people' are really going to make the difference and I'm saying don't let anyone try to tell you that you don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

We all matter. And we can all make a difference. Even in a rant. Certainly, NOT a 'channeling'.

It's a reminder in these current events to keep your head, be prepared. Shun the nutjobs.

And a reminder that one shouldn't let any 'political correctness' enter into your judgements of others actions while choosing which side of history you'll be on... Call them like you see them.

And a reminder that those without real hope are hopeless. I know that's very profound. But I see it more and more here.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

here man Check this link out

That is the flip side of ATS... BTS .. they got a rant section there specifically for venting.

How many blondes does it take to screw in a light bulb?

-This is not a task for a blonde as they would never do it the right way

Note: Titorite is a blonde

[edit on 27-9-2009 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I've recalled having had some experience with what's been called Remote Viewing and I don't really trust it either. The saying I've recalled is: All seers are not all sayers.

With the many ominous and cryptic threats and the coming 2012 scenario, I can understand why many are worried. In some ways, it does seem futile and I can't really afford to be prepared other than accepting there's little I can actually do except wait and try to ignore it. I'm still looking forward to the 2012 movie. Not exactly the kind of change I would be hoping for, but maybe it would be a good thing....eventually.........for some of us.

There's also those who say that just because there's so many bibles, does't means it's true. One time I checked the library to see if it was in the non-fiction section or not.

Several years ago someone at work asked me if I was going to the UFO convention. I said it depends on whether or not they pick me up.

new topics

top topics

join