It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katherine Austin Fitts Blog *Mapping the Real Deal*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is a must read article from Kathrine Austin Fitts Blog with her most insightful concerns and revelations about this insideous plot to kill over 5 Billion people worldwide.

If you are not familiar with kathrine, you need to check out her work with the Gulf war syndrom as she has been an angel in the darkness for hundreds of families who have suffered at the hands of the global idealists and their evil intent to vaccinate and destroy so many precious lives.

Swine Flu: What I Believe

I believe one of the goals of the swine flu vaccine is depopulation. Perhaps it is the goal of a swine flu epidemic as well, whether bio-warfare or hype around a flu season.

As my efforts to find ways of reengineering government investment in communities failed to win political support, Washington and Wall Street moved forward with a debt bubble and globalization that was horrifying in its implications for humanity.

Overwhelmed by what was happening, I estimated the end result. My simple calculations guessed that we were going to achieve economic sustainability on Earth by depopulating down to a population of approximately 500 million people from our then current global population of 6 billion. I was a portfolio strategist used to looking at numbers from a very high level. Those around me could not fathom how all the different threads I was integrating could lead to such a conclusion. To me, we had to have radical change in how we governed resources or depopulate. It was a mathematical result.

A year later, in 1999, a very capable investment and portfolio strategist asked me if he could come have a private lunch with me in Washington. We sat in a posh restaurant across from the Capitol. He said quietly that he had calculated out where the derivatives and debt bubble combined with globalization were going. The only logical conclusion he could reach was that significant depopulation was going to occur. He said his estimates led to an approximate population of 500 million. I said very quietly, “that’s my estimate too.” I will never forget the look of sadness that crossed his face. I was amazed to find someone else who understood.

Please go to Kathrines blog for the whole story, this is one of the most compassionate women on our forefront and it is becoming apparent that we are loosing the battle for humanity.

solari.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I am bumping this back up for anyone that may be interested and missed it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
interesting stuff man,
and unfortunately i think this is the whole point of the swine flu, to kill off the weak.
as bad as it sound.
it is just going to kill off whoever takes it and is in the "at risk" group.
the worst part is, they are almost going to force the vaccine on the " at risk" groups. such as people who are obese and have other underlying medical issues.
we live in dark times.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
interesting stuff man,
and unfortunately i think this is the whole point of the swine flu, to kill off the weak.

Then the establishment is also screwed. Physically, mentally,spirtually, and morally they are weak. They also have their own enemies who are quite capable of tampering with vaccines or vitamin b booster shots.

top topics

join