It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay I found something weird on my mailbox just right now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I did not notice this at all today...it is 11:45 in El Paso, TX...
I went out to smoke a cigarette....
So I walked up to the mailbox and find ...
Imagine if you will...

A stick...about 15 inches....and at the end is something which resembles a magnifying glass...However, at the end is something red in the center [which would be where the magnifying glass would go] I am waiting on my cell phone service to upload the images...I did not notice it all today...it freaked me out, if anyone can find a faster way let me know pics coming soon. BTW, the part where the stick would be I had found earlier today torn off on my pool table so I just put two and two together so yeah...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Maybe it means you are on "the red list".

j/k

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Is your pooltable outside? and do you think it might be some friends messing around with you? just wondering

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
Is your pooltable outside? and do you think it might be some friends messing around with you? just wondering

Not even...how can give a good visual.. I have tmobile and I sent the pics to the net and their damn site is down...

Ok just imagine your ordinary mail box...with the post and the mailbox on top....This thing was on the post facing the house. My pool table is in the garage...I found the stick part earlier in the day and had no clue what it was...However I saw this thing on it when I went outside and was like wtf?? And remembered the stick. I took a pic as well of the two as if they were together...just waiting on tmobile. It was weird. And nobody knows where I live I know it was no joke...Pics soon I hope!!! no fooling!!! serious stuff...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I have waited for tmobile to work but the site is giving me BS
I will show pics tomorrow if and when it works.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You can get usb cables that can be plugged one end into the phone and the other into a computer/laptop/etc to transfer photos and other things

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
False Alarm..
This thing that was put there was placed by family. It scared the hell out of me because I was outside the entire day and it wasn't there...
I suppose it was put on when I wasn't. False Alarm...
Thankfully!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Flippin heck I hope they gave you a good reason! Wow it's a relief for ME that it's over I dunno what it was like for you! Wow! Still it was all over when I got here but wow... At least you can sleep easy

Ramadwarf on the nerves

new topics

top topics

join