It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law is here, 99% of the people dont know this because TV wont show you anything....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Here is a video that shows us the truth about police, they will do what they are told to do, they will destroy anyones life because they are told to do so, because they are robots, because they want to keep their job. The government will keep pushing us and we will keep having peaceful gatherings, and try to to keep the freedom of speech alive. However, peaceful rallys will soon be gone because the government will push its people to the max in order to have more reasons for Martial law.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by NickT916]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
and you are probably the 8,000th person to post this.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hartgrove

hey at least more people are "waking up", excuse the cliche

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
omg, its like in the movie

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Sorry for beeing a smart ass, but actually, its
"martial" law, if any

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hartgrove
and you are probably the 8,000th person to post this.

how many do you think need to post this to wake everyone up??? keep posting it and reposting it, spreading it. This is not just some UFO video that just needs to be seen once and let it go, this must be kept alive and it needs to grow, or you will not have your freedom to reply tomorrow

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Pretty Astonishing to see it...eventhough I know it.

It makes everything else seem believable when you see this kind of intimidation used on American citizens. College kids being tear gassed after being trapped in a stairwell. This will get ugly quick better fasten the old seat belt. Thjs is gonna upset some local folks...

This is that feeling we've all had in our gut that is tellling us something isn't right. We need to learn from what we are seeing here and start spreading the word.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
americans are 10010011110010111000 ... look what the police and the state are doing to u guys

you dont have any type of freedom ... well ... keep paying the taxes ...congrats ... u guys are not smarter than a 7th grader HAHHAHAH

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Curiously this didn't happen at the 9/12 protests...

How is it in all these threads, not a single person has criticized Governor Rendell? Perhaps because he is a Democrat?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
this isnt the first time cops went crazy on people...where have u been?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, Obama does seem to have the knack to make every issue that comes up in Washington into an "emergency"
Perhaps he'll outlaw protest? Ooo Ooo I know! It will go through at 1:00 AM Like so many other laws I could name!

Martial Law is not here... yet but if we don't do something our rights are being chipped away at an alarming rate.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
americans are 10010011110010111000 ... look what the police and the state are doing to u guys

you dont have any type of freedom ... well ... keep paying the taxes ...congrats ... u guys are not smarter than a 7th grader HAHHAHAH

I suppose you think that you are safe and secure,snug as a bug in a rug there sitting comfortably,quietly,in your own little corner of the world.

What planet is this that you are living on..because we should all be so lucky eh?

The US is waking up and all around us,instead of support-you are going to point fingers and act like a 7th grader-while more than likely,your own leaders are doing the same as ours.

Wake Up

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I suppose it is martial law when there is a collage football or hockey game that in a town that the students of the area didn't like the outcome and decide to riot, smash windows, burn and overturn cars, so the local police have to intervene to prevent further mayhem.... right..

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I thought I lived in America, apparently I haven't for awhile now.
The camera guys that were standing so close to the zombie cops with their backs turned were pretty brave.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Raverous]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
here is a new video with the same speaker Luke Rudkowski, what a great in their face speaker, he tells it how it should be said, he doesnt fear the police and i hope this opens up some eyes of those robotic police officers and helps them understand the situation.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This is just insane, are the police idiots? because obviously they the power has gotten to their head big time... Do many of them not want to come home to their families soon, do they want a civil war? Because they are pushing the right buttons if thats what they want...

top topics

join