It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Calls For Citizens To Propose Solutions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
George Clooney asked me to make a video on how to make the world a better place.

www.youtube.com...

So I did.

www.youtube.com...

Video Contest: If you had the opportunity to speak to the world leaders, what would you say? Well, here is your chance. Use your voice as a global citizen and tell these leaders in a short video what you think needs to be done to make this world a better and safer place. Be a Citizen Ambassador to the UN.

Ohhhhh the joy being able to speak freely in front of the UN would give me.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
As if the UN can get anything done as it is, this would be a great use of their time

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

prosecute GWB, his family, his friends, everyone in government, repeal all militaristic big brother laws, kill the FED, recall all armies, close all foreign bases, shut down the evil megacorps, hmm... im sure i left some out

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Great video mnemeth1. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of whatever room where whichever group of people sit down to view these, to hear their opinions on what normal people think and feel about the world they live in. Somehow I doubt they'd make a video of their responses.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Maybe you forgot another person, ..............prosecute Barak Obama, too. Just saying.......you surely know he is part of this all, too.

Also, demolish the UN in NYC and make a park. Send all those folks back to their own countries, and they can work to fix their own problems in their own countries. The country that first solves all problems of economies and poverty and equal rights for all, then maybe the folks from that country can teach the rest of us how to do it right. Yeah, simplistic. Well, that is me, a simple person.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
Great video mnemeth1. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of whatever room where whichever group of people sit down to view these, to hear their opinions on what normal people think and feel about the world they live in. Somehow I doubt they'd make a video of their responses.

Thank you.

I know its not polished and I ramble a little bit, but I just get so angry when people like Clooney come out and act like the UN is our savior that I just had to respond immediately.

When I get some time I'll produce another video that's a lot more polished.

I wouldn't want to be a fly on the wall, I'd want to be an elephant in the room

[edit on 27-9-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I posted this one that I made a while ago, it is 33 seconds over the time length but I could shorten it if I had to.

top topics

join