It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Gray Alien (TTSSC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hi All

I believe that Aliens do exist; and that they are among us. I know this as a fact because I’ve met one. By now you’ve probably heard about alien encounters and the horrible experiments they perform on their unfortunate victims. You haven’t? Turn on your TV, surf the net, it seems that everyone has been tortured by these big-eyed, small-mouthed little aliens. I’m no exception and here is my story:

Summertime, late in the evening, I’m at home and I’m on the sofa. Star Trek is on. Captain Kirk is trying to win this week’s battle against evil by convincing the aliens that ruling through Might is Not Right. Sometime during his courageous speech (they’re about to kill him) I drift off knowing that Spock will save the day.

I was roused from my sleep by a feeling that I was not alone. Glancing around I saw that the TV was still on with an infomercial telling me that I couldn’t live without the Lifecycle, that it would change my life as it had changed others; and here were the others to tell all about it. “Oh, it’s the stupid TV”. I tried to reach for the remote to turn it off but I couldn’t. I was paralyzed, completely paralyzed. Once again the feeling that someone was in the room overwhelmed me and I was terrified. Looking up from my prone position, still unable to move I tried to see who was there. The room was dark, the only light coming from the TV. I couldn’t see anyone and yet I knew that some threatening evil was there nonetheless.

My prayers came easily and from the heart as I struggled against my invisible bonds. I fought until my strength was sapped and I was soaked with sweat. I was trapped and then, as if on cue, IT appeared. IT was slender. IT was short. IT was gray with huge black eyes. IT was a Gray alien and it was gliding across the floor towards me. I tried to scream, to run, to fight but the invisible force generated by the Gray still held me.

The Gray leaned over me bringing its face so close to mine that its eyes filled my vision. They were huge, black, almond shaped eyes that for some reason seemed to have a calming effect on me. The Gray put its hand (very strange fingers?) on my nose and I felt a sharp sting as if a needle had been inserted. “Oh my God, it’s putting an implant in my nose!” I thought. “No! Please don’t do this!” And then I realized the Gray was communicating with me somehow. IT wanted me to wake up. IT was patting my nose with ITs paw. IT was my cat sitting on my chest.

THE END

Disclaimer: The above story is true, it happened just as I wrote it. I would like to make it clear that I do know that there are true visitors to our planet though I believe that some people mistake every day items or pets as visitors also.

title edit by request

[edit on 9/25/2009 by seentoomuch]

[edit on 26/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
www.wordcounttool.com... says 464 (including the personal statement at the bottom).

From the contest rules:

• Submissions must contain at least 500 words.

Please add a bit more content to meet the requirements of the rule indicated.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
All fixed, I hope. Let me know if there are any other changes I should make.

Thanks,

STM

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Number of words: 534

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

I liked it seentoomuch. A very good twist. I thought for sure you were going to say that it was actually an alien. S+F. Your cat may very well have been replaced by an alien entity though. Disguised as your very familiar feline. Placed to keep a wary on you and run tests while your watching Star Trek re runs and drift off into its hypnotic gaze. All the while reporting back to its masters. Just my thoughts though. I have no proof.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I enjoyed this with a good twist at the end, thank you for sharing & good luck!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Good luck, I am sure you will do well.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by KFISHCC]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thanks

A few weeks after this dream I saw a TV program (Montel, I think) about alien abductions. He interviewed 6 or 7 abductees and several of them mentioned being home alone with just their cat. Well, after seeing first hand how sleep paralysis can alter things I had to wonder about the validity of their experiences. The others, well, just might be legit.

And jeez, if you lay down, put your cat on your chest and look up at them, you really do see the epitome of a "Gray". The ears are back and the eyes seem to wrap around their face which I've read in numerous descriptions of Grays. The sharp instruments might just be their claws. And in dreams our eyelids flutter which definitely attracts their attentions, painful ones, which can be misconstrued as implants and probing.

Just throwin' this idea out there with this story,

STM

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I once had a cat who had the same "wake up, I'm hungry" technique. A single claw poke, usually on the nose, usually at about 5AM.

Annoying creatures, I really don't understand why I like them so much.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Nice!

My big black tom, who we call Pert, weighs about 12 pounds and he sure does look like an alien. In the murky darkness, the only way you can tell he's looking at you is two yellow fireballs.

Well written with a great twist.

top topics

join