It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Usher In New World Order at G-20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

President will announce Friday morning a significant expansion of the consortium of countries that tackle global economic and climate change issues.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Corrected headline and link

[edit on 25-9-2009 by dbates]

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
We all know Faux news is not real news, but it is an indication of what the MSM is up to. Recently, we've seen snippets of New-World-Order in context but not specifically mentioned as New World Order.

At first it was "Global governance" and they assured us it wasn't really government, it was governance

then it was New Economic Order, then New Economic World Order, then New World Economic Order

Finally, they just came right out and said "New World Order"

My question is, do you think they are shoving it in our faces, or do you think they are so stupid that they don't realize half the internet already knows about this?

Kudos to all the New World Order conspiracy theorists, I think this proves that their years of warning us was in fact a real threat and not simply a false alarm. I don't know how any rational individual can doubt that this conspiracy theory is true, since at first it was a warning, and lo and behold, the MSM is now parroting those exact same words.

As for the irrational people, let's hope they just don't get in our way too much.

www.foxnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Corrected headline and link

[edit on 25-9-2009 by dbates]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
as a follow up to this, it is interesting that the UN is meeting in the U.S., and the protesters are "revolting" against the UN/US. Now, when Alex Jones was talking about martial law, I thought he was blowing it a little out of proportion, but recently they've been showing troops on the streets and infowars said "if this isn't martial law we don't know what is." It makes me realize that infowars isn't trying to stir the pot, they just simply know that the elite want martial law, but since they can't do it from coast to coast, they have to have some excuse for it to get the public acclimated to troops on the street, all under the guise of (once again) security!

I think we should think of this in perspective. The problem I had is I didn't believe the martial law idea because I thought it would be impossible to place all of America under martial law, which it is. But, it is relatively possible to get a certain city under martial law. Perhaps the same thing will happen with the concentration camps. Maybe they won't be carting off millions of citizens, but maybe just a million or two. Either way, as Americans, we can not let this happen, every incremental step the elite take towards eroding our constitutional rights, a further step we as Americans are taken back. Let's send them a clear message that we never want military troops on the streets, not even for a "security" threat (which is protecting us from ourselves, right? since we are the protesters, ha!)

Let's continue to get the word out. I know it's frustrating how corrupt these people are, but that's all the more easy to predict their next move. We also have to fight back incrementally.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

Hey ancient, nice find.

Remember I pointed the New Economic World Order out the other day.

It has been building for a while. Business as usual for the NWO I'm afraid, the President may change, but the real power brokers and agenda stay the same!

Again good catch mate, S+F

[edit on 25-9-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
To me new world order doesn't refer to anything specific. As if I was telling you "I'm gonna get a new car" you won't know what kind of car it would be, could be anything. Well in that case it just means that we need a new type of governance between states to make sure things don't fall appart like they did a year ago. I don't see any conspiracy here.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Interesting, the economic crisis and global warming are the way to a new world order... Almost seems as if it was all by design no?

Think about that for a while.

How we get there isn't nearly as important as what we do when we are there.

The time to wake up to the real changes has passed.

Embrace the future, welcome the new world order.

All Praise the almighty President Obama, for he, and he alone will lead us out of the dark ages of economic decline and environmental destruction and, into this new world.

"Together we can change the world!"

"Fired up? Ready to go?"

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
[edit on 25-9-2009 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demos
To me new world order doesn't refer to anything specific. As if I was telling you "I'm gonna get a new car" you won't know what kind of car it would be, could be anything. Well in that case it just means that we need a new type of governance between states to make sure things don't fall appart like they did a year ago. I don't see any conspiracy here.

you've got to be kidding, how long have we seen the writing on the walls say "New World Order" and now the MSM is saying it word for word? I understand the doubts when they say "New Economic World Order" but even then it's obvious they were simply tip toeing around the issue, but this is questioningly the prediction coming true.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So... Obama is Fox news fall guy for the NWO?

Why not highlight where the "NWO" started: George H. Bush (George Bush - New World Order Speech, March 6 1991)

Of course, you could also say that whomever "pulled the plug" on the world's economies did so with the malicious intent to create such turmoil that regulating bodies everywhere would be clamoring for tighter governance under a single entity - the NWO. If that's the case, then it's been planned for a long time.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I believe Fox purposefully used that statement. They know full-well what it implies, and they're just trying to stir the pot and increase viewers. It ties in nicely with Glen Beck and his antics.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

those "dark ages" were also engineered. Follow Obama if you want, I'll follow my self.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

I'm not saying it's a good thing, I'm pointing out the fact that "new world order" is an empty shell in which you can put anything. After world war II, we created a new world order with the UN. After Napoleon fell, the British and the Austrian changed the world order too. I could give you many other examples : YES unusual historical events (such as global warming or economic crisis) necessarly brings a new order so no wonder they're using this term. The question is : is it a good or a bad order ?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

One puppet or another is hardly relevant until all goals are achieved, for he who has that happen on his watch will be the one.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Demos

to answer your question, I think it is a bad order, since it basically means no more American sovereignty and more power to the UN. I'm all for world peace and friendship with all nations, however I don't think world government is going to solve that problem. Sadly, I think the world must find this out for themselves first hand before they realize what a mistake it is. By that point it will be too late. The only good I can see coming from this, is because the world will be united under one government, we will have a lot more protesters, but since protesting also brings in more government, they will probably be able to use the anger and hostility towards their own benefit. I believe world peace is possible through spiritual awareness, not a global tax to the UN. If there is any proof as to the corruptness of world government, look no further than the WHO and their soft kill vaccine agenda.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Demos

New - unlike any other; Having existed, or having been made, but a short time; having originated or occured lately; having recently come into existence, or into one's possession; not early or long in being; of late origin; recent; fresh; modern; -- opposed to old, as, a new coat; a new house; a new book; a new fashion.

Not before seen or known, although existing before; lately manifested; recently discovered; as, a new metal; a new planet; new scenes.

World - Planet, Earth; any sphere, realm, or domain, with all pertaining to it:

Order - arrange; command; ordain; regulate; marshall; regulate; organize; systematize; methodise.

Now that we have perspective on each word in the phrase "New World Order" and their definitions, we can put them together in such a way as to create a clear idea as to the "intent" of the phrase in consideration of the ones declaring it.

Try to think about the implications that would stem from installing a "lately manifested" "realm" of "command" and whom particularly would reap booku rewards from its accomplishment?

Still seem far fetched to you?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I will be very surprised if the exact words "New World Order" are spoken by Obama. He may something similar, but that phrase could equal political suicide on his part.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

Something similar?

Obama's ultimate agenda was made very clear early on...

Was no one paying attention back then?

Does it really matter what words he uses now?

In the end, it really isn't up to any of us. The course was set long before Obama, he badly wants to be the one who can claim ownership of a successful global world order, and to be the ultimate power within that order, but he will be disappointed like many of his predecessors, when his usefulness is spent he too will be brought down.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
For a while now Fox News have been jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon, this is just the latest example.

What surprises me is that so many people here are buying it.

Does anybody here truly believe that Fox news has the best interests of the people at heart?

When the people who have lied to and manipulated you for decades suddenly start agreeing with everything you say, you need to really pay attention & start questioning motives.

Very few people seem to be doing that & I find that pretty disturbing.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Demos

The G-20 was originally a meeting of Central bankers and you do not see "New World Order" has any significance??? Do you understand how banks work? They create money out of thin air, loan it out and expect it to be paid back with real wealth aka labor.

On to the New World Order:
When speaking at the UN Business Council in Sept 17 1994
"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller"

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - Pg. 405 of David Rockefeller's Autobiography, 2002

Perkins writes, "The book was to be dedicated to the presidents of two countries, men who had been his clients whom I respected and thought of as kindred spirits – Jaime Rolds, president of Ecuador, and Omar Torrijos, president of Panama. Both had just died in fiery crashes. Their deaths were not accidental. They were assassinated because they opposed that fraternity of corporate, government, and banking heads whose goal is global empire. We Economic Hit Men failed to bring Rolds and Torrijos around, and the other type of hit men, the CIA-sanctioned jackals who were always right behind us, stepped in.” Perkins “ fraternity of corporate, government, and banking heads whose goal is global empire” Perkins states in an interview "The World Bank provides most of the money that’s used by economic hit men, it and the I.M.F." Link

The FED giving the World Bank some $200 million dollars, and the World Bank buys CitiBank and other large financial concerns. Here are some sites:
www.workers.org...
www.xat.org...

Then you have countries going bankrupt: Iceland’s bankruptcy, the first of many?

What happens when a country goes bankrupt?

Structural Adjustment Policies are economic policies which countries must follow in order to qualify for new World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) loans and help them make debt repayments on the older debts owed to commercial banks, governments and the World Bank. Although SAPs are designed for individual countries but have common guiding principles ...

SAPs generally require countries to devalue their currencies...

Balancing national budgets can be done by raising taxes, which the IMF frowns upon, or by cutting government spending, which it definitely recommends. As a result, SAPs often result in deep cuts in programmes like education, health and social care, and the removal of subsidies designed to control the price of basics such as food and milk. So SAPs hurt the poor most, because they depend heavily on these services and subsidies.

SAPs encourage countries to focus on the production and export of primary commodities....

By devaluing the currency and simultaneously removing price controls, the immediate effect of a SAP is generally to hike prices up three or four times, increasing poverty to such an extent that riots are a frequent result.

The term "Structural Adjustment Program" has gained such a negative connotation that the World Bank and IMF launched a new initiative, the Poverty Reduction Strategy Initiative, and makes countries develop Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers (PRSP). While the name has changed, with PRSPs, the World Bank is still forcing countries to adopt the same types of policies as SAPs.
www.whirledbank.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
G20 declared itself to be World Government
by papamartin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:39 pm

www.scribd.com...

G20 declares itself NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT at the Pittsburgh Summit according to the famous German News magazine DER SPIEGEL.

Check out - pass on!!!
www.scribd.com...

www.lauchenauer.2page.eu...
papamartin

top topics

join