It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got back from G20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I didn't see much since they have most of downtown blocked off.. Me and a few friends went up around 6pm. We ended up at a pub for a few hours...

But I did have an annoyance.. I parked my car in a nice area in a parking garage. Came back 3 hours later to find my window smashed and my camera bag gone... About $1500
but they didnt take anything else?

We left around 1am and drove through downtown. Hummers and nat'l guard on every corner, very very ere. We were sitting in a hookah bar on Carson St. and counted 35 consecutive police vehicle going by.. Unreal.

I'm considering going back tomorrow. I'll post pics/vids if I do.

Oh and a close personal friend runs all the radios for it

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Pics and vid would be lovely but you just lost your camera

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStar86
I didn't see much since they have most of downtown blocked off.. Me and a few friends went up around 6pm. We ended up at a pub for a few hours...

But I did have an annoyance.. I parked my car in a nice area in a parking garage. Came back 3 hours later to find my window smashed and my camera bag gone... About $1500
but they didnt take anything else?

We left around 1am and drove through downtown. Hummers and nat'l guard on every corner, very very ere. We were sitting in a hookah bar on Carson St. and counted 35 consecutive police vehicle going by.. Unreal.

I'm considering going back tomorrow. I'll post pics/vids if I do.

Oh and a close personal friend runs all the radios for it

Sounds great fun !

I remember watching a video a fews years back of some protestors at the UK G20.....

A bunch of hippies on a bike.......

they had an entire police riot van following about half a dozen people !

join