It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO Video - Space Battle Between Multiple UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield
When putting a title like this, sure you want attention. How many readers will be deceived when they didnn't see any battle?

If you look at the T&C it is REQUIRED that one does not change the title of the original source... So why attack the OP?

What just thought a little 'dig' at the OP would help your case?

Well your wrong anyway

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

An example: at the zoo I focused on a lion inside the large and deep cage and the animal was towards the back. I got the lion nice 'n' sharp but the cage bars were transparent.

What do lions in a zoo have to do with objects in space?

How about explaining why that one object SLOWED DOWN... Is that a camera artifact too?

[edit on 25-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
If you look at the T&C it is REQUIRED that one does not change the title of the original source... So why attack the OP?

who knows, maybe i was reffering to the title on the original source , the youtube video. can't be sure.

anyway, thanks for fighting for the rules to be respected.

Originally posted by zorgon
How about explaining why that one object SLOWED DOWN... Is that a camera artifact too?

i've explained making an analogy with cars moving on the road, just a few posts before.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Also, i was advised that the words used, IMAGE REMANENCE, in my previous posts, may not be so good.
I'm not a native english language speaker, so i rely on memory and dictionaries, and sure some meanings are not the same in different languages.

Maybe a best wording be:

IMAGE PERSISTENCE.

Anyway, readers should get the idea i hope.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

Originally posted by depthoffield
When putting a title like this, sure you want attention. How many readers will be deceived when they didnn't see any battle?

I thought it was a rule that you had to use the article or videos name as the title.

If not let me know and I'll be glad to insert others!

There is a rule for alternative breaking news that you must copy the title exactly. And even that rule has an escape clause that says if the existing title is overly biased or has major problems it can be modified, subject to moderator approval etc.

But if there is such a rule for the Aliens and UFO boards, I haven't found it, so I think you should be able to post an accurate title without a rule violation here, even if it differs from the title in the linked piece.

Mods correct me if I'm wrong please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join