It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Otzi help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Otzi has a lot of tattoos, everyone knows that. I'm interested in the tattoos on his back. i see that to the left of his spine, he has a 4/3/3 system going. He has a group to the right of his spine, as well. Does anyone know how many lines are there? I can't seem to find a picture thats helpful. It looks to be about 4 or 5, but I'd like to be certain.

Thanks all!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If you go to this website, you can get a great look at his whole body.

www.icemanphotoscan.eu...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
What I see is 4/3/3 on the left and 4 on the right.
Man, what creepy skin on that mummy! Looks like dried out old fried chicken, skin on, no batter.

Thanks for bringing this subject to light for me. I have never seen these tatoo photos before. I found them at iceman.eurac.edu...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Thank you sooooo much. MAJOR help!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wow, I've heard of this Otiz but I never really looked into him. The fact that he has tattoos is pretty awesome, What do you think the tattoo on his back represents Schmidt? Also Kyred, I was just going to say the same thing, looking at those high res photos of his skin makes me want to go get a chicken and just munch out! Ha-ah.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Fella doesn't seem to have any nipples...

Is that a by-product of the mummification process or the age or what? Or am I just being blind...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nidhoggr
Fella doesn't seem to have any nipples...

Is that a by-product of the mummification process or the age or what? Or am I just being blind...

You know, that is odd. I looked for a belly button, and I do see a small concave circular spot, but it doesn't really look like a belly button to me. Does it to you?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

There is a whitish, circularish area in roughly the right place. I think that's probably it, but honestly I'm not sure. Any experts who can explain?

top topics

join