Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

[RINGS] True Identities or Another Hoax?

page: 1

join

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
4 =Estragon? Check out this cached page from Google…..

66.102.7.104...:4Mq6eyyt5UwJ:xmb.abovetopsecret.com/viewthread.php%3Fgoto%3Dlastpost%26tid%3D173+sangoku&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Then take a gander at it currently…..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

3 = Jim Buntz? Look at this cached page again, note the author of the thread “Hey Everyone”, then click the thread and read the current version…..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are these the actual identities of 3 and 4? Or are the random threads changed to through us off?

I report , you decide!

[Edited on 5/15/04 by Seth Bullock]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Seems the fist post in the thread has been changed since yesterday.....

Currently:

Simon, thanks for getting everything back up and running (hint hint).

Yesterday:

Simon, thanks for getting everything back up and running and say hello to Uncle Jeff (hint hint).

This is getting mysterious.....

[Edited on 5/16/04 by Seth Bullock]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Something similar to.... sigmatosis?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Google search SigMAtosis at ATS. It's old news, not relevant to the Hunt unless it somehow becomes so.

I threw in some stuff on another thread that was summarily dismissed, but I am so pleased that it got you guys underway.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I did, thats how I found out vaguely what it was. The word was in a letter... just thought I'd drop it, incase somebody knew anything they wanted to share, since I don't fully understand the nature of it because I wasn't around then...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
As far as actively posting Supermods go, Estragon was great - knowledgable, a cunning linguist with great wit, and very fair minded. He may still be contactable by U2U for an opinion.

top topics

join