It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why profit is the root of ALL evil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I know that some of us are sitting in our houses wandering how we've been so blind to it all.
I know we used to think that the things of value in our life were the ones everyone heard of. In fact, we believed things only when there were enough other believers, Kind of like a majority rules mind set. It is ,for this reason, why we have missed out on all of the magic in our lives. Magic is now used as a tool of entertainment to show people that it does not exist and that they can only fantasize about it.

Indoctrinating people by tantalizing them with things that supposedly give value to one's life, we were among the herd of lost people slaving through life. Prostituting ourselves for money. Money used to get trophies of fake gold, instead of using our lives to re-acquire true value. The value we were born with.
The meaning of life was taken away from us at birth and replaced with temptations of fake value. Houses, TV's, cars, Jewels,technology, money, extravagances and self titles that take more than a life time to acquire unless you join the evil ranks...many of us do.

I know that some of us purged ourselves and cried in shame of the things we did to attain this worthless life, it haunts us, it disgusts us. But we say "I must have transportation, money, food, roof and a means to entertain myself".

Instead, we must open our eyes and see if this is the bondage of life we want.

I know that some of us realized that we were slaving for the golden carrot. The carrot we thought was worth our sweat and blood, That is until we took a bite. The bitter after taste we feel, the taste that makes some of us want to do dark things is called Evil.
We are guilty of being a criminal in this enterprise of evil when we agree with the philosophy that is is better to take more than we give.
Why pay $25/hr for one person when you can pay $25/hr for 20 people.
Why pay $100 dollars for a $100 dollar item, when we can pay $50. The bargaining of fairness is a lost and forgotten art.

Everything dark in this world is tied to one false notion and that is Profit. It's the most misinterpreted word in the dictionaries of the world. I think you will agree that this is the source of all evil and darkness.

True definition of Profit, is a surplus of means that increases one's ability to GIVE more. However, the false definition of Profit, and one that is embraced by this world, is surplus of means that increases one's ability to GET more. That is where our problems begin.

Getting by definition is acquiring something you do not own. This is entirely opposite of receiving. So we replaced Receiving and purchasing with one word. GETTING.

The key is to see the land you stand on before taking back control of your life. We are all the victims who were convinced that the best things in life are not free. We accept a life whereby things of value can only be leased to us by an owner and we commit years of slave labor to retain that privilege lest it be taken away from us by the owner. Most of the things you pass by when you're driving in your bank owned car, are also owned by someone other than the occupant.

It is for this reason, 99% of people are blind slaves, caught in a life of despair sprinkled with an unsatisfying spice of entertainment.

Man grants slaves entertainment which they have to pay for in order to feel like they are happy. While the Free human being does not need entertainment because he is in awe and wonder at the energy of life itself.

There is a revolutionary saying "The revolution will not be televised'. In other words, the rising self awareness of our minds will not be promoted or helped. Instead, it is the true enemy of the Evil enterprises of this world.

So with this knowledge we come to understand that they will do their best to suppress the truth of everything in this world. IMHO, their biggest step in accomplishing this, was the criminalization of marijuana. The truth plant that breaks through every barrier man has ever constructed to keep us from being who we truly are, a child of the highest God.

For those of us who are smart enough to realize that there is a greater power stronger than our minds or abilities to calculate and manufacture, you are now witnessing the true blue sky of the world and you are becoming fully aware.

Sadly though, I report that millions of people gladly muddle through the mud of life, allowing scientist and their calculators and telescopes, to tell them that they are nothing more than a bunch of fools evolved from mindless monkeys. They tell you that you are the ancestor of a monkey because monkey's unlike many other animals can tell the difference between a red circle and a blue square. This is an insult to every human being on the planet. Yes, our flesh is evolved from them, but our spirits and minds are not.

The best things in life ARE free. You can't touch it, you can't see it. The best thing in life is something you can only feel and walk in. Through that place we can truly succeed in life, not by getting, but by giving.

When you change your thinking towards that of giving, you will receive abundance in your life. Abundance God rains on you to allow you to DO and GIVE more.

Non-believers, do not let man tell you that God is only for the person who has no values and morals. Values and morals are the baby steps to what this life has to offer. God is not in the "behaving business" , he is in the giving business. Only through an enlightened spirit can you see clearly the consequences of your old views and actions.

Religious people are just as lost as the non-believers. They think that the Bible is a book about behaving and following rules. How sad. The bible is a schematic of the human mind, not to be taken literally like so many fools have done. Religion is too often used for conformity not enlightenment. It is used to oppress not uplift and it is used to convince people that God is a crutch instead of a guiding light.

We all have much to learn, but we have to get our heads out of our rear ends to see that this life isn't working. And if you've made it this far in my post, you are most likely someone who knows what Im talking about, or someone who is slowly starting to wake up. If you're neither..then this is just entertainment to you.....like I said........slaves need entertainment.....

[edit on 24-9-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I agree with everything you said - except the bit about animals not being spiritual.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I agree with everything you said - except the bit about animals not being spiritual.

Hi Donnie, I apologize if that is how I made it sound.
I'm not saying that animals were not spiritual but merely that our spirits do not evolve from theirs. I believe that only our flesh has evolved from their form.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Our Flesh is Not evolved from them.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Hi Donnie, I apologize if that is how I made it sound.
I'm not saying that animals were not spiritual but merely that our spirits do not evolve from theirs. I believe that only our flesh has evolved from their form.

Ah okay I see and I kinda agree. I do think there is something fundamentally different about us, but I think animals also have immortal souls - maybe just a bit less evolved?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
Our Flesh is Not evolved from them.

Elaborate?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The very concept of profit needs the belief in ownership of things. There is not a single wisdom tradition that teaches that the purpose of life is to acquire and possess.

Everything in this world is transitory, including you. We use what is here while we are here and then we leave it as we move on. Why would the purpose of life be to accumulate that which is left behind?

As Jesus said in the Gospel of Thomas "Be a passerby."

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Is the word "magic" here in this thread refers to Human Superpowers?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
While I agree with a lot of this original post, I can't get myself to agree with you on the fact that marijuana is something God would want us to get involved in. This is a vice which alters the mind. It is my understanding that he would not want us to escapee his reality. Marijuana is also detrimental to our bodies. And I believe that the Bible says our bodies are a gift from God. But other than that part I think your philosophy of giving is excellent.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i think its more of materialistic desires is the root of all evil.

money is nothing without the desire to get all greedy for wanting something because they want to afford the "thing" they want.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by refuse2lose2nwo
I can't get myself to agree with you on the fact that marijuana is something God would want us to get involved in. This is a vice which alters the mind.

Doesn't everything alter the mind?

Why is that bad?

A temporary change in perspective is pure knowledge.

Originally posted by refuse2lose2nwo
It is my understanding that he would not want us to escapee his reality. Marijuana is also detrimental to our bodies.

You can't escape reality...

Also, it isn't bad for our bodies, the smoking part is bad for us but their are plenty of other ways to ingest.

junk/synthetic foods, alcohol, and cigarettes are much much worse.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

Actually theres no such thing as profit anymore, only debt.

When a company reports a profit, its already borrowed more than it has profited to "expand".

Usury is one of the roots of evil ie debt.

Even the most powerful nations or corporations are under the thumbs of the "people" who think they are all powerful.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

People will remain ignorant even when faced with clear, bold evidence, the guys at this site are growing a team of people like you and me to counter the NWO, they have plans to shatter the new world order , how im not sure, but its worth a look : [snip]

[mod edit: promotional link removed]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This Thread Heavily Criticized capitalism for making people Believe Theory of Evolution and tons of bull# lies instead Intelligent design, gods, and Real life Sci-fi and Fantasy.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
S&F I agree with the OP on this subject, almost entirely. In fact, I was just thinking about the bible as it relates to money. The Beast, The Mark, the ability not to buy and sell...that there would be false prophets, false idols. That there would be a few beasts proceeding each other. Could the beasts be the accepted world currency? I too agree that the bible is not to be interpreted literally, but some still think that. In my assessment based off of a spiritual interpretation of the events described in the bible, we are on the cusp of heaven on earth.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
S&F I agree with the OP on this subject, almost entirely. In fact, I was just thinking about the bible as it relates to money. The Beast, The Mark, the ability not to buy and sell...that there would be false prophets, false idols. That there would be a few beasts proceeding each other. Could the beasts be the accepted world currency? I too agree that the bible is not to be interpreted literally, but some still think that. In my assessment based off of a spiritual interpretation of the events described in the bible, we are on the cusp of heaven on earth.

The Beast refers to Megacorp, The Mark Refers to Microchip Implant, and the ability to not to buy and sell are refers to people cannot buy and sell without it.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
People People! Because of this the Walt Disney Company Neglects and Ignores It's old-fashioned Cartoon Characters in Favor of Hannah Montana, High School Musical, and Jonas Brothers.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Actually theres no such thing as profit anymore, only debt.

When a company reports a profit, its already borrowed more than it has profited to "expand".

Usury is one of the roots of evil ie debt.

Even the most powerful nations or corporations are under the thumbs of the "people" who think they are all powerful.

I agree. Profit is not the best word to describe the evil today, greed is. Greed is the driving force that connects it all. Just like stealing connects all wrongdoing, or, if you like, sin. It's all stealing! If you kill you steal life. Lie and you steal truth. So on...

new topics

top topics

join