It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'9/11 was an inside job' ringtone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
G'day fellow truthseekers!
I've been trowling the net to find a short soundbyte of Alex Jones saying "9/11 was an inside job" so that I can use it as my SMS tone on my mobile phone. (awesome idea, I know!)
Does anybody know where I can find it?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nrky

So everyone within earshot will know you nutz.....?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

LOL yep, if I was trying to call this guy to come in for a job interview and I heard that, I'd hang up.

You'd better think twice on that idea, guy.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If my political beliefs hinder my job prospects, then I don't really want to work for those companies anyway.
We have a little thing in Australia called "equal opportunity laws" wherein political beliefs are protected by law.
ie. we can say as much bad stuff about the leader of our country as we want, and we won't be forced into 'free speech zones', or labelled as 'stupid liberal'.
Our two leading parties are so similar that nobody gives a crap whom you vote for anymore.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I say go for it if you want.I really wouldn't be bothered about what other people think when it comes to what ringtone you wish to have on your own mobile phone.If someone approaches you because of it or blurts out you're nuts.I can guarantee they are not worth the effort even making eye contact with.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by thedman

LOL yep, if I was trying to call this guy to come in for a job interview and I heard that, I'd hang up.

You'd better think twice on that idea, guy.

....So you hear the phone ringing on the other end when you make calls?

As for OP, Alex Jones is a D-bag. Make your own of GWB saying it. Piece together some sound clips.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

That's a good idea!

Yeah, I think these people were thinking of 'call tones'.

Big difference, I had a boss once who had stanky leg as their call tone....very awkward call..

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have conspiracy touretts... Whenever someone says anything about something to do with the government or the MSM, I blurt out random conspiracy quotes. My most used one recently seems to be "9/11 was an inside job". ^_^
My friends are always giving me grief about it, to which my touretts kicks in and I promptly tell them "that's what they WANT you to think!".

My ipod used to have it's own tinfoil hat.

I am allowed to be crazy.

Would you rather be different in an insane world, or normal?

By the way, I said "SMS tone", which is when someone SMS's you, your phone makes a little noise that lasts only one second.

[edit on 24/9/2009 by nrky]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If you don't use Vista you can download any freeware/opensource stream recording software. A big but good one would be CoolEditPro. There are some trial versions out there but as always scan any file you download with a virus scanner. This program also allows you to edit the sample in many ways... perfect if a little too big for what you need.

I seem to find it hard to record audio in Vista but maybe that's just my poor soundcard (I used to use XP + SoundBlaster Platinum).

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
If my political beliefs hinder my job prospects, then I don't really want to work for those companies anyway.

...then I really and truly hope you enjoy being unemployed, becuase in every place I've worked at, we keep controversial political viewpoints to ourselves becuase pushing them down other people's throats can and will create a hostile work environment...particularly THAT controversial political viewpoint.

Your rights end at the point where the rights of other people begin, you know.

We have a little thing in Australia called "equal opportunity laws" wherein political beliefs are protected by law.

...yep, and we here in the states have something called, "the burden of proof is on the accuser". Good luck proving it!

Sheesh, you can lead a horse to water...

top topics

join