It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1962 Mars Landing and Alternative 3: Audio and Video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Check this out. We all have to use our own discernment, but I find this very interesting, always looking for proof, this may or may not be, but when Project Camelot had their Awake and Aware, I listened very closely and got this website during the talks and it acutually looks and sounds pretty real.
So, you can go check it out. It is very short, but looks like older film. Up to you, I found it interesting. The Alternative 3, I've never gotten all of them, 1, 2 and 3 plus 4. I didn't know "all" of these were out there, but I found them here. This website is great for a one stop all day info site!
And you will find the truth about the chemtrails the depopulation etc. I know some of you may have seen this stuff, but some not. Great stuff !

www.alienshift.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

Dear stardust1955

Alternative 3 was put out by the BBC England in July 1975 or so. It was originally written by Lesley Watkins as fiction. You need to see the original that never had exposure in the USA.

At the time it nearly razed as much dust as the 1938 Orson Wells radio show of the war of the worlds.

If you go to the right web site have a look at what the author said about it latter. Fiction yes but there may have been some truth in there.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I didn't know when it came out, and I have heard some things about it, but this is the first time I, myself have seen it, and maybe some others haven't either. I always keep in mind that truth is stranger than fiction. But, I am also a healthy skeptic. The one that is interesting to me, is not the first google video on there, it is the second one. Very interesting watch. I don't care for the first one. I hadn't seen the 2nd google video on that link. And, the landing looked pretty authentic to me. But, who knows, I've read a lot, and watched a "lot" of videos. But that doesn't mean I belive everything. Thanks for the info.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Dear stardust1955

You need to find the BBC original. Although I did relies it at the time the landing on Mars was obviously a fake because there was no time lag in the radio massage.

You need to look it up on Google find the original and look at what the author says about his book.

I started to look into the UFO thing a few years ago now and I had one question that really bothered me. Why such a secret if just 10% of what I was reading was true then there must be tens of thousands OF PEOPLE KEEPING THIS SECECRET.

Then I remembered alt 3 it made sense then. That would be a strong enough reason for the secret.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Have you ever read the Dulce Book, or the Omega File? It might help you understand a whole lot more. This is mostly whistlelblower testimony that I have read for years and years and watched 1000's of videos. I have tried to find the one you are talking about, but it keeps taking me to the other. I just take what feels right with all I've read and seen, and throw out the totally ridiculous stuff, and it is pretty overwhelming, but I can relate to it, I've had my own experiences off and on in my life. The Omega File is really good. But in combination with The Dulce Book and another website I go to with "The Mars Records", is very interesting read too. Along with Andrew Basiago. Here are the links if ya want to check them out. The Nazi's went to Mars, I've read it too many times and heard it from whistleblowers. And I know, some of them can be half-truthblowers too. LOL!

www.angelfire.com...

www.metatech.org...

Andrew Basiago
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Dear stardust1955

Thanks for those links I will try and get through them soon.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Dear stardust1955

I looked at the angelfire one and read a few paragraphs before discarding it as rubbish.

I couldn’t get the dulic thing.

Watched the Andrew Basiago and it is a work of total fiction quit entertaining but fiction none the less.

I would try and stick with thinks that at least bear some semblance of reality.

top topics

join