It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple blinking lights south jersey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have been seeing multiple flashing lights for the past several weeks. I really don't know what to make of it. I am in South Jersey in between Philadelphia and Alantic City in the Williamstown/Sicklerville/Washington Township area. Every night for the past several weeks I have observed these strange blinking some bright white There is no sound coming from these craft. I do claim to be an armchair general, thus I know numerous types of aircraft. Tonight an army helicopter, a small reconnaissance, it looked to be a kiowa warrior, or maybe the lakota flew over head. I just want to know if anyone else has seen anything strange. The way they are flying it kind of looks like they are looking for something. I know tt sounds crazy, thats why I have been reluctant to post, but if anyone else in the area has seen something strange, or if anyone else can just look outside for me in the area. mcguire airforce base is about 50 miles away if thats of interest.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Get a picture, but you should let mufon know you might be able to back up someone else's story. But untill we have another witness or pics you could be claiming to have seen godzilla.
s&f

[edit on 23-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Where is the pictures or vid.?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No picture yet. I am working on borrowing my familys telescope and there video camera tonight. If I am able to obtain the equipment then vids will go up immediately.

top topics

join