It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC poll shows why the MSM focuses on Republicans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I've been saying for a year now that the MSM would continue to focus on Republicans even after Democrats controlled everything, so that people will blame Republicans for Democrats screw ups. We've seen it unfold over the last 9 months, with the MSM still focusing all their ire on no power having Republicans.

Well, I have evidence of that today.

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

And who will get blamed if health care doesn't get passed this year? Per the poll, 10% say Obama, 16% say congressional Democrats, and 37% say congressional Republicans.

How is that even possible? People clearly still think Republicans are pulling the strings. Even though Democrats have controlled congress now for nearly 4 years.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Someone will find a point to debate about this and the argument will continue.

Rest assured.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Funny thing is, they have enough votes to pass anything they want, but if they do and it fails, they want both sides liable. Its a joke really.

and now for something completely different

I just had to
carry on

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
the day harry reid and pelosi get voted out *which will be in 2010*, is the day i buy myself a camaro.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It's the typical liberal BS, blame somebody else for their failings.

That's not to say the Republicans aren't guilty of the same thing. It's always the blame game no matter what. It's just more obvious when the Dems do it because they have the media lapdogs helping them out.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

These people in the media aren't Democrats or Republicans. They're fascists. These people don't have genuine left or right views at all. I believe that that left right dichotomy is false anyways. However these people worship the state. They're neocons too. They like the use of violence for humanitarian reasons. These people aren't Democrats. They're NWO shills and frauds.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by Wimbly

These people in the media aren't Democrats or Republicans. They're fascists. These people don't have genuine left or right views at all. I believe that that left right dichotomy is false anyways. However these people worship the state. They're neocons too. They like the use of violence for humanitarian reasons. These people aren't Democrats. They're NWO shills and frauds.

Would you be talking about the corporate controlled media that is out of control, I have never been for censorship but it is getting to the point that something has to be done about some facets, especially talk radio.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

I agree that something should be done. These people are either elitist NWO shills or they're just puppets for the two major parties. People will say fox is bad but I don't know. If you look at MSNBC they're just as bad. Both channels spew the same propaganda and the people on the programs act as if the parties have different politics when we know they don't. It's just sickening to watch.

I'll tell you what I think. I don't think that I should be able to tell someone else's bias when I'm watching the news. Their bias should be completely hidden from me. When I watch someone report the news that's all I should see. They can throw in an opinion here and there but I shouldn't see individual biases unless that's what role they play (to give opinions).

new topics

top topics

join