It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Tower Exploding - What do you see?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhindsDuring the collapse the debris pushed the floors down between the cage and the tube, with those floors removed the outer tube is pushed away horizontally and it then falls apart because it has lost all its rigidity and cannot stand up on its own.

Then what pushed down on the inner 47 core columns?

You know, the ones that run from the sub level to the hat-truss?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds
One of us is deluded?

Maybe it's the one claiming the buildings were full of explosives.
There is no rational behind the theory.

The plumes coming out on the floors below the debris below are caused by dust/air being pushed down the lower elevator shafts (not all of the elevator shafts went to the top of the towers) and out of open windows.

Just think about what % of the buildings volume is just air, that air has to go somewhere during the collapse.

And even if you believe that the building was brought down in a complex controlled demolition floor by floor by explosives, why would there also be another set of random explosions a dozen floors below the "controlled explosions"?

The theory debunks itself. And this guy is using if to make himself some easy money from idiots that believe it.

On an earlier post you believe the whole facade of the buildings would have to have been "laced" with explosives.

This is not really the case as only a staggered pasttern around the perimiter 240 No's box sections would have had to be blown out, gravity and momentum would have done the rest.

When searching through your mind for an explanation as to why all of this concrete and steel is shooting out horizontally with precision, staggered timing a floor or two below the collapse base, you come up with the reason of increased air pressure due to pressure from above.

Do you not think that since glass is inherantly weaker than reinforced concrete and steel that the air pressure coming down "your" elevator shafts would just simply blow the glass out thus opening up huge venting points for all of that excessive air to be vented? Or is it more likely that it would pulverize concrete and huge steel columns

A simple lesson in physics

Any leak of air pressure ALWAYS takes the path of least resistance.

Concrete? Steel? Glass?

There were equipment rooms on Floors 75 & 42 no office space on these floors, just utility spaces, there are numerous eye witness accounts of hearing 2 very large explosions about 3 seconds apart, now if alternate columns around the perimiter have been rigged, where do you suppose the best place to rig all 47 centre columns with explosives would be?

Which guy is using this to make himself some easy money? Architects & Engineers for 911 truth? They are in it for the truth not the money my friend. nearly 900 of USA's proffessional Architechts and Engineers are now calling for a transparent enquiry into 911 WTC because it is their considered "proffessional" opinions from the evidence available that everything is not as the official story would have us believe.

PEACE,
RK

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
I don't know. Maybe they are there to put out wacko theories so that valid questions are grouped along with 'no planes, holograms, and aliens'.

Yeah something like that. I've had a few run ins with them though, in fact I think I was the first to coin the term "no planers" and in my opinion, they are mentally ill, somehow stung by both looking at too many videos of the south tower plane plunging straight into the south tower, and well, it's hard to describe, but I say they just get stung somehow by the evil of it all, and end up getting duped, psychologically even spiritually, into performing just that role (discreditors), although not in a formal way like some sort of paid operative. They are people who've gotten somehow "possessed" by the very thing they are studying, and as a result, they get locked into playing the role UNWITTINGLY, of a crazy and wacky controlled opposition, who's purpose nevertheless remains, to divert attention AWAY from the truth and the reality, while simultaneously delegitamizing and discrediting all the legitamate lines of inquiry - it's like they get caught into doing the devils work, as do some of the active debunkers, in a completely different way and for completely different reasons.

Plus something as historically dramatic and loaded with conspiracy and overanalysis attracts all kinds.

Some of us come to wonder however about certain so-called truth movement people, like Eric Huffschmidt for example, who's uncle by marriage is none other than Ruppert Murdock of all people, and Eric really was one of THE first people to accurately describe and share info and research regarding the nature of the twin towers destruction. I mean he was like RIGHT out of the gate on it, very early one, and he's strange, very geeky, and a relative of Ruppert Murdock.

There've been many strange people lurking around the 9/11 truth movement, and the no planers are among the strangest. Counted among their number is Morgan Reynolds, ex Bush admin official and James Fetzer, who did much the same kind of thing with the JFK films like the Zapruder film. Discrediting valid evidence with outlandish theories.

They are just sick people imo, not "cointelpro", but I have no doubt there may be the occasional cointelpro people who visit and post around these forums. They can't all be JREF debunkers from the Randi Foundation.

I often have serious questions about the role of Alex Jones...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

To be honest, I don't even know why we've been debating this.

See those explosive jets of building material?

I'll come back with more photos and videos of that very same phenomenon, showing it so low down on the tower, you will not be able to deny that these are explosions or what might be called demo squibs, and as Rigel Kent has pointed out, if "air compression" (what I find to be an absurd proposition for what's observed, which are high speed ejections of building material), as a result of breaking windows, making of the puffs not concrete in that case, but presumably only smoke or fumes, then that breakage in and of itself would prohibit any sort of multi-floor air compression, operating like a hermetically sealed French coffee press (I just got one of those and they make the best coffee going, but it's the right analogy).

No it was all open and breaking apart, exploding in fact, so there was nothing left to compress, not just air, but the remainder of the structure, and half way through the destruction, there was half less building remaining, leaving little more than mere atmosphere, above the remaining half, yet the explosive destruction continued, unabated, in countable seconds, all the way to the ground without any loss of momentum, blowing up and out, the whole way down.

Ok, let's get real here.

The buildings were blown up. It's as simple as that, no matter what the implications of that may be, it's what happened and it's plainly and painfully obvious.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted by calstorm
OK pretty convincing, but I still don't understand how people say a plane never hit the towers.

Just ignore those people pushing disinformation. It is likely the 9-11 perps are deliberately altering some videos and photos to create confusion and fuel these wild theories. The GLs and shills love to push these wild theories as representative of the 9-11 Truth movement.

It seems apparent that aircraft did hit both towers. Perhaps they were aircraft carrying extra fuel replacing Flights 11 and 175. It seems obvious that the 19 alleged hijackers were disinformation and never truly hijacked any aircraft. Flight 77 disappeared up near Ohio and was replaced with the decoy aircraft, which flew Over the Naval Annex and did not fly into the Pentagon. The 9-11 aircraft were most likely remotely flown by highly skilled military remote pilots.

The demolition of the towers is so blatantly obvious that I cannot understand how so many people can lie to themselves. The 9-11 Whitewash Commission deliberately ignored the 503 WTC 1st responders reporting explosives and demolition, and then whined that they were set up to fail in their investigation.

Both towers are exploding in all videos and photos. It is impossible to determine what and how the explosives were set up to accomplish the demolitions, because military demo teams were used with secret military grade explosives and incendiaries. The towers were not destroyed with standard demolition methods, but with top-down explosive demolitions designed to get the job done no matter what the cost. The military does not care about cost and will destroy an outhouse with a 120mm tank round.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d8429713339.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Oh my God!

They blew up the World Trade Center twin towers, on September 11th, 2001.

It's a fact, not some loony conspiracy theory.

It's the truth.

When you cut through it all, the stark reality emerges, and it's undeniable, in your very face, in plain sight.

It's not just a brazen act, either, regardless of the implications, historically, globally, but a monstrous one, an ugly, and morbid thing, something yes, unspeakable - unTHNKable.

But there it is, right before our eyes.

Talk about a DUPE!

But like I said, you need to consider your fellow human beings, innocents, just discarded, as if the human being, as an invididual, can be relieved, without their consent, of their very lives. Snuffed out, in a series of explosions, including the firemen, sent in to save the people, about to put out the fires, when the buildings exploded and came down on their heads, and blew them up as well - fragments, small fragments, of human bones, was found on the ROOFS of some of the adjacent buildings.

It's morbid, but only when we see it plainly, for what it was, and represented, can we bring that kind of thing to an end.

But what I find, to be the most freightening, is when the likes of Alex Jones are proven to be entirely accurate, in their prognostications. Now THAT is scary!

Ya have to find SOMETHING to laugh at, but it's not the 9/11 Truth Movement. They were all just trying to do you a favour all along, by working hard to bring this information to everyone's attention.

It's CRITICAL, historically, that 9/11 is never forgotten, but it's even more critical that it be seen and recohnized for what it is. Because then, even if the usual justice is not seen in one generation, we can be confident, that it will be in two or three, or four or however long it might take, to bring about a transformation, not in military affairs, but in human affairs.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's for them too..

click my signature

May God bless, and may he help us all through these strange and difficult times.

Love

It conquors over the all.

So I'm not worried, in spite of it all, to be honest.

We're in good shape.

Because how can a person respond to this, this reality and truth EXCEPT in an eternally optimistic light and framework, and this brings historical truth and justice, to the many victims.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
A pity the same cannot be said for the real victims in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Line 2

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Indeed the victims were many, very many, probably well over a million deaths in total by one one way or another.

And none of it need have happened either, all unnecessary, all unjustifed. And it almost SANK the United States, the response, which, in and of itself was highly inappropriate and unneccessart. Lies upon lies, abominations on abominations.

Over in Iraq, and Afghanistan, I have heard from reliable sources, that there are many cases, where they'll just blow away civilians, along with any targets, like 50 people at a time - that this HAS in fact occured over there, and sometimes still happens. The WAR continues..

Oh yeah for sure, those people too most certainly MUST be included in the total victim count of 9/11. There's no other way to look at it.

And the "new reality" created in the wake of 9/11, it's all another ruse, just a bunch of crap.

And when we begin to wake the frig UP and see it all the whole damn thing for what it is, was, and to a large degree CONTINUES to operate from, then at last, perhaps, just maybe, something can begin to change for the better, but until everyone, and I mean EVERYONE wakes up and see it, the "status quo" will prevail.

I think people are waking up, and that history has already woken up to it, although it may take a while for the realization to sink in, probably a generation or two.

The march goes on therefore, along with the fliers, the DVD's, websites, blogs, discussions, etc etc, but some fine day, everyone will catch up with this most recent chapter of history, and from that place and realization, begin to write a new chapter, and one that is infinitely better than what went before.

But those damn bankers, if only they could be pursuaded to save their souls..

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

You guys see what you want to see.

The WTC Tower frame design was a inner cage with in an outer tube, with a gap in between them is where the floors were suspended. None of these parts could have stood on their own they relied on each other to make the whole tower ridged.

the load bearing capabilities of the perimeter columns was at 15% of the rated capacity, the core columns were at 20% of their load bearing capacity...they were built 20 times stronger than they had to be because of them being the ,'first', of their kind in many ways.....and the SAME procedure is STANDARD today...NOTHING has changed

This is COMMON knowledge... and YOU really should get some understanding of what you speak of...

During the collapse the debris pushed the floors down between the cage and the tube, with those floors removed the outer tube is pushed away horizontally and it then falls apart because it has lost all its rigidity and cannot stand up on its own.

Here's a question for you...

How is it possible, that WE SEE, on BOTH towers, the explosive ejection of dust and debris, EQUALLY, on all four sides, measuring up to 100 mph....

BEFORE

there is contact made between the falling concrete floor, and the floors below, in which,

FRICTION

can create the dust and debris?

and it's NOT air...in order for air to do that...it NEEDS to be CONTAINED and COMPRESSED....where does this take place with a HUGE hole in it's side and ALL the window blown out?

So all you are seeing in this video is the debris pushing the floors down between the framework of the tower faster than the outer tube is breaking apart.

seems to me...ALL the debris is arching HORIZONTALLY to create the 1400 foot debris field that is around EACH tower...that's what the video SHOWS...or are you also BLIND

lol...yes....we DO see what we want to see....'specially if it makes us feel more comfortable

The ONLY problem is, buildings DO NOT do this ...NATURALLY....period

There is NOTHING in the NATURAL world that would allow this...unless a volcano erupted DIRECTLY under EACH tower

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
Do you think that explosion sounds would be picked up from the distance all the videos were filmed from, above the roar of falling concrete, rending steel etc.?

Yes.
Have you ever seen a controlled demolition live? You can hear the explosions from miles away.

and in Rick Siegle's 'ORIGINAL' "9-11 Eyewitness" video that was shot continuously from across the river, you hear ALL the low level ENORMOUS rumbles that proceeded, and during ALL THREE collapses

the live network feed that EVERYONE used...had no audio...it was just a video feed...The History Channel has some of the best footage I've seen, but they CUT/EDIT and don't show prior to each collapse, and they play NO AUDIO...only music as the towers were collapsing

The sound of the collapse can't cover them because if you're saying the explosives started the collapse you should hear them going off before the collapse even starts.

and EVERY eyewitness, says they hear 3 BIG EXPLOSIONS, and they look up and see the tower start to collapse...from THAT distance...if the sound was "floors pancaking", NO ONE would have seen the start of the collapse

sitting in the outfield at a baseball game....how long AFTER the swing do YOU hear the crack of the bat?

There are videos from all sorts of angles, and there are no sounds of explosions during the collapse at all.

There is no such thing as magic silent explosives.

It's a massive blindingly obvious hole in the whole theory

but there is video editing, sound compression, and audio overload (clipping)

ignoring HUNDREDS of witnesses, cause of "we didn't see it on video"

so it's ok to pick and choose witnesses huh...., cause there is NO video of a total global collapse causing inferno that NIST says is needed to fall WTC7, EVENLY at a speed that can ONLY be acquired in a vacuum, they examined NO steel, yet they base their ENTIRE HYPOTHESIS on...hearsay?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join