It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama against G20 executive bonus limits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Can it get any clearer than this article??? We are the slaves, and so is Obama; obviously he is a higher rated slave answering to his banking masters. I think now I can totally empathize with anyone who has ever felt like they are on the bottom of the barrel; as Obama has just openly shown us all where We belong in the World....Ouch, that hurts.

Anyone up for a slave rebellion??

Sancho

www.google.com...

WASHINGTON — US President Barack Obama does not believe G20 states should slap limits on executive pay, an official said Wednesday, as Europe readied a call for "sanctions" against banks that shell out billions on bonuses.

A week before Obama hosts the next G20 summit of top economic powers and developing nations in Pittsburgh, a senior administration official said the talks would likely produce a compromise "set of principles" on the issue.

The summit will take place a week after Obama lashed out at executives of finance firms during a speech on Wall Street, warning them not to further squander public trust by awarding themselves huge 2009 bonus payments.

But despite his tough stance, Obama still does not favor a hard cap on bonuses, Mike Froman, deputy national security advisor for international economic affairs, told reporters.

"The president feels very strongly about executive compensation and shares the concerns about executive compensation practices.

"We've done a lot here... and my sense is that the G20 is likely to discuss (it) given the interest of its members in it and come up with an agreement on a set of principles around that going forward," Froman said.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This entire thing is a farce.

I don't believe for one second these "leaders" are actually planning to do anything. It's headline BS designed to make us all believe they are working "for the people". Obama will make a statement in all probability explaining his position and why it "serves the American people".

Nothing any of these people have done or will do is for the people of their nations, it's done to make a few people wealthier at the expense of the general population.

People need to act now. That means you and I. We all need to start kicking some ass and protesting with our money.
Move your accounts, take as much out as you can every month and leave them nothing to play with, use cash only and ditch the cards, cut off their ability to claim fees wherever possible.

Just a month of that will cause all financial institutions to rethink their practices.

If governments won't take responsibility and take action, the people can force it, and we should have started this a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Nice post . I feel most of us know that the "slave revoulution" is comming around the mountain any day now. Nothing is going to change for the better till then.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I've been riding the Peace Train for 50 years now and I
think I'm getting motion sickness! Conductor stop the train!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

You make excellent points. I agree moving what is left of Your monies out of the established Federal Reserve Banks; as they all part of it.

reply to post by Grayelf2009

Slave Revolution........ I like that!!! It is exactly what We need. I can only add for People to be vigilant of any usurpers of true freedom.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it." - Lenin

reply to post by Asktheanimals

Howdy ATA, You've gone reptile on me
Yes, seems more, and more People are growing tired of the ole' Peace train....but I don't think that is what it is; I call it the compliance train. I'm all for peace, but blind compliance is something that needs change

top topics

join