It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent message from a solider about forced vaccinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here is the video, you may download it using keepvid and start redistributing it all over the internet that a military soldier broke protocol (that means she may goto federal prison) over releasing information that the military is planning on forcing vaccinations against our will and these will be done against our will:

1. Force us to permanently wear a metal bracelet with a RFID Chip embedded inside
  2. failure to have proper documentation or the RFID Bracelet will get you in a prison bus to be sent to a concentration camp
  3. null

and this s**t is about to get worse, foreign troops now know who is a gun owner which means foreign troops can now heavily arm themselves to kill anybody resisting the poison vaccines and anyone resisting their RFID Chip.

Now is time to resist against the Obama Administration before it's too late and the bloodshed begins as many will resist forced vaccinations.

please flag this thread and share this video all over the internet make it viral before the military penalizes her and shuts off the videos.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by uswgo]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by uswgo

please flag this thread

This is crap...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fetishfound
reply to post by uswgo

please flag this thread

This is crap...

explain to me why a woman soldier risking her life, possibly going awall over eugenics vaccination programs is crap?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Already posted HERE

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fetishfound
reply to post by uswgo

please flag this thread

This is crap...

Well that was well thought out and poignant. Geez.

I find it quite interesting how the idea of these bracelets keeps popping up all of a sudden. Sounds kind of like the old "Kansas City Shuffle" to me....get the people looing for a bracelet, so they are unaware of the chip they are injected with...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
sounds like a nutter to me, these people are dangerous. You shouldnt spread news based on what the bible tells you to.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is already being discussed HERE

top topics

join