It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Unleashes New Round of Grants on Experimental Genetic Modification and Vaccine Research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Bill Gates Unleashes New Round of Grants on Experimental Genetic Modification and Vaccine Research

www.naturalnews.com

Grant recipients include teams working to detect malaria infection with a handheld, magnetic device; to create a genetic library of all possible HIV mutations; to research the body's ability to carry pneumonia bacteria without becoming ill, in hopes of developing an inhaled vaccine; to give cows a "vaccine" that causes mosquitoes biting them to die or become sterile; to develop nanoparticles that attach to tuberculosis-infected cells and release antibiotics over time; to test whether vaccines co
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

test whether vaccines could be delivered via proteins produced by insect viruses; to infect malaria mosquitoes with a fungus that makes it hard for them to smell potential prey; to create antibodies that attack the receptor proteins of immune cells, thus blocking HIV from infecting the cells; and to develop a tomato that can be eaten to receive a dose of antiviral drugs.

I'm kind of in the middle here.
I think all of these studies is really messing with mother nature.

Instead of all of these studies why not be more preventive instead of finding a money-making temporary cure?

Why not get rid of fluoride
Get rid of carcinogens is almost everthing we eat
ban asparthame

I mean there's so much to do, but nobody is thinking that we should deal with the root of many issues but instead only it's symptoms.

It's a crazy world out there
Nothing makes sense

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join