It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KingLizard asks for Prayers...Please Friends

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I know healing prayers work...a month ago my Mother's doctors found a another growth in her right breast. With prayer asking for healing, the next day she went in to have the biopsy preformed, they did another more powerful scan beforehand finding it was gone...no tumor anywhere...so they obviously didn't do the biopsy. She is healed...Thanks to God.

Well another very close person to my family (Herb) found he had liver cancer a couple months ago...with intensive treatment and surgery it looked like he's recover....he went back in for another scan of his body today and found it had spread to his rectum. This is almost certain death because when cancer spreads in a persons body that classifies the patient at level 4, which gives him a 7% chance of survival.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So I kindly ask for a couple seconds of your time to say this short prayer (below):

Dear Lord...we know with you anything is possible so we ask today that you bring healing to Herb C. He is suffering with cancer so we ask that you bring comfort and strength to him and his family and ask you to bring into remission the unnatural growths in his body. We also ask that you guide the Doctors in their treatment and care. In Jesus name we pray...Amen

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your help and kindness.

[edit on 9/16/2009 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Consider it done.

(And thank God for your mother's healing!
)

I do know prayer can heal. I won't hijack your thread with stories but will be keeping Herb in my prayers.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Thank you Ash, that really means a lot to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Consider it done kl.

I'm glad to hear about your mom as well and I'll keep Herb in my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Also done from me ...

And since I am not a practicing Christian I will try to do it every time I see this thread just to make sure it takes and the big guy hears me.

And to Herb ... if love matters as much as prayer, having a friend like kl will surely count a great deal towards your healing.

All the best.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What wonderful things to say,....thank you GAOTU789 and sd.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
My beliefs may be different, but I believe in the power of positive energy to heal.
I have seen it, and experienced it.
Sending positive energy KL.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Good thoughts and prayers being sent your way. Hope everything works out for the best.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thank you mrwupy and AD...I can't say it enough.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Positive thoughts and prayers headed your way.

I hope we hear good news!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Give me a name please (herb what)? Can you email me. I will offer my saturdays for this soul but I need a name.

what kind of man is he? Good? practicing christian? What has he done to recieve cancer?

As I recall drinkin might have to do with liver cancer. I don't know.

peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
your all in my thoguhts, as you all need to stay strong, family supporters also, a super love zap for you and your family from me.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts, King Lizard.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

which gives him a 7% chance of survival.

Then i also pray that God will give him the other 93%.

Amen, come holy spirit.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I will keep Herb C. in my thoughts and prayers. May he overcome this trial and live a long life full of love.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
KL, you know of course I am with you on this, and will be praying all the way for your friend.

You know, at a time when a thread could really use some flags to get some exposure, for something REALLY important, where the heck is everyone? What, will it hurt to click the little red box?

Come on you people flag this.

[edit on Wed Sep 16th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones. Thank God for his mercy and healing of your mother. May blessings be upon Herb also.

IR

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Djarums, JesusisTruth, zazzafrazz, RuneSpider, jon1, eMachine, TrueAmerican, idle_rocker thank you all so much for your prayers. I know together we can actually make a difference. This is very close to my heart.

DJ, I'll keep this thread informed of future changes to his condition.

JesusisTruth, He came back to God several years ago. He did some things to me and my family that took a long time to forgive but he has it now. He is a very good and giving person. Cancer may be related to smoking, don't really know...he may have continued drinking so that could be a factor too. His mother died a couple years ago from cancer that spread to every organ in the human body.

Z, thank you

RuneSpider, thank you

jon1, thank you

eMachine, thank you

TrueAmerican, Blessing friend...and thank you.

idle_rocker, thank you for your support.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I don't know you, but done anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Quite welcome KL, and flag drive is under way to maximize exposure to this...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join