It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I just got back from the post office and I saw that there were quite a few vehicles in the parking lot of FEMA's underground building here in Denver. Why would they be working at 5:30 pm on a Sunday? I know they probably have worked on Sundays before, but this is the first time I've seen any cars there on Sunday.

Is something imminent?

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yea, its called Marshall Law

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Check out Ravens post about the bunker in Scotland....

Havent heard too much on my end, although our regional EO commander left Friday, saying something about something big coming this week....

Certainly NOT good signs...

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
ASE, I think it's Martial Law. Besides, FEMA is weird. They're always on alert. But, if you want to be scared, fine, go out and buy duct, go and cover your "safe" room with plastic sheeting, it's all fine with me...

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Marshall Law will never happen...anyone knows that.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The Marshall plan has already happened... back in WWII. It helped Europe recover.

Martial law has not been declared.

They are probably reviewing city disaster plans -- most are in VERY poor shape and (as shown by the snowstorm in the northeast) are unworkable if a terrorist attack is combined with something like snow or rain.

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok, I'm at work so there's not much I can do right now, but I can see that they have some sort of antenna extended awful high. Maybe 150 feet or so.

I'll check tomorrow morning and see if I can't get a picture. Hopefully they have it up still.

They're definitely pretty active right now.
Maybe there is someone in this area that can check it out also?

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, keep us up to date on what they may be up to. Lord knows FEMA has all kinds of legal powers issued by exectutive orders.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Look for these powers to be enacted within the next 30 days

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Lets hope that the executive orders of fema do not get enacted . EVER

Marshall law, labor placement,,The list is long and scary.

And getting longer every day.

new topics

top topics

join