It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting the Military & FEMA involved for the Swine Flu is a cover for the next False Flag.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
C'mon people, we all know that all this vaccination / Swine Flu hysteria we are seeing in the MAIN STREAM MEDIA is a cover something bigger.

It's really working to perfection if you ask me, because I see that many of you have been fooled into believing this was all about mandatory vaccinations (thus causing depopulation). FALSE. This is about getting FEMA, the National Guard, CDC, and our military in place to be prepared for the next False Flag.

It's all a disguise. In reality there will be no SWINE FLU QUARANTINES... but there will be Quarantines for another reason. There will be no mandatory vaccinations, however if the false flag attack is a Biological one, then there very well could be all kinds of vaccinations and chipping.

When it's all said and done, TPTB have to get there chess pieces in place for whatever it is they are going to do, and right now they are using Swine Flu as the excuse... I mean for Christ Sake, I even saw one MSM report that they were involving military presence in the event that civilians might go crazy for vaccine and riot, due to low quantities in stock... Now how retarded is that?

For me personally, this is proof that we all have more time... possibly an entire year before they pull off their little stunt. I'm predicting that nothing major will happen in 2009, other than Swine Flu scare tactics to desensitize the public (the real sheep) with the knowledge of quarantines and military presence in the streets. Then once the public has been dumbed down a little bit, TPTB will pull off their little stunt, which I'm guessing will some kind of WMD (multiple WMDs) in a few downtown locations... not nukes, but dirty bombs.

Bottom Line...

Swine Flu is nothing more than a deception in order to get their chess pieces in place for the real game. Let's not forget that they have to fool members within their own agencies also.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Plausible.

But I'd be more inclined to lean in that direction if the economy wasn't tanking more and more by the day. People are broke, mad, and protesting the white house, congress and president in numbers that climb so high, the media won't dare release exactly how many were really there, beyond 'thousands'.

Personally, I think the WHO will step in, 'supposedly' force Obama to make vaccinations mandatory. And when the pres. proclaims he has to follow UN and WHO orders, and so does the country, the Constitution will be publicly made null and void, as the UN will be calling the shots.
Once that happens, rioting, martial law (maybe declared shortly after Obama's reverse decision), and anyone who fights for any reason, will be shot dead, or get to visit the inside of a detainment facility.

I think it'll be late fall or winter; the cold weather works in their favor. People are less likely to fight or run with their families in the cold, especially if there's no where to go or stay warm. For the northern states, snow would work against us as well - tracks, which makes hiding more difficult.

A year isn't that far away, and the disgruntled citizens probably won't be much calmer in the next 12 to 15 months. Between HC and the banks, not to mention (possible) Fed audit on the horizon, people will likely be more frustrated, pissed, and fed up by then.

Either way, the clock is ticking.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Interesting, and the 2010 elections will be then also. They could claim fraud or whatever and be in position to supress any riots. I can see them getting into place for something like you say, but what is the real question...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'v e failed to mention the possible False Flag Black Out that the elite could pull off... A way to control the internet.... (I need to make a thread about this as well)

new topics

top topics

join