It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Vaccination CheckPoints are comming!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I'm sorry .. I just do not see this happening .

If it does happen however .. And there gonna try to forcefully vaccinate me .. I would shoot at them if i must . ( I don't see the miltary / Police Going with this .. I just cannot see that happening )

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't know if it's true but i heard that the "swine flu" isnt much different than the regular flu so what's all the hype? and people who plan on fleeing from the vacs, where you gonna go? you think you're off the radar? even if you never been tagged per say, lol, the gun you own most likely is. thats my 2 silver pennies.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWolf83
I don't know if it's true but i heard that the "swine flu" isnt much different than the regular flu so what's all the hype?

This thread clearly shows its not even giving the same symptoms as a ordinary flu.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
wow .... i have seen this before,but like, months ago, i did not buy it then and i did not buy it now, i turned it off after i realised she had been preying and asking god if she should say something ,...

im more shocked to see the video resurface, iwas pm'd it during a very strange time on youtube where people were sending messages in code and all sorts of goofy stuff ...... the only video i saw that wasnt one of the goofy ones was this one

this was in mid september as well! ... quite a bit ago.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
The truth is that by the end of this year they might have enough for 1/2 the population. So how can they enforce the Vaccine if they don’t have enough to go around in the first place?

i agree with this, i wouldnt be suprised to see this happen if there was enough to go around, but there is not.. and there are more than enough people lining up that there is no need to do forced vacinations

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join