It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Vaccination CheckPoints are comming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

She says the military are training to do Forced Vaccination at checkpoints;
they will stop you at a checkpoint and make you take a swine flu vaccination shot and make you wear a bracelet;
and if you dont take the shot they will make you get on a bus and take you to a concentration camp

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Does her credibility come from the fact she has a web-cam and subscription to YouTube?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
Does her credibility come from the fact she has a web-cam and subscription to YouTube?

Probably, there's a lot of them out there.

I do quite a bit of road time in the local area... 115 miles of it are pure interstate. Recently, (last 6 mo or so) I've noticed the clearing of some areas along the interstate as part of the "improvements" project for this stretch of highway. I've also seen trenches dug along some segments, and cables laid for some unknown purpose... right under where the breakdown lane is.

Now.. these clearings seem, to be just arbitrarily chosen... with no real logic as to why. One of them is near a gap in the fence where a dirt road runs off to a sand pit on private property. (I checked the tax rolls to see who owned it. Right behind that sand pit is Eglin AFB.

I was told that Eglin had a road that leads straight to the Interstate, and this is the closest I could to it.

Now I'm not saying that these clearings could be used to set up road blocks or check points on the interstate.... but thought did make the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This video seems to confirm. I remember a few years ago when The fema camps appeared on the internet, we were wondering why and how and who they were for, I am hoping to see some real resistance on the part of my American neighbors

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Might be another disinfo strategy, as usual. Or might be real. I don’t know.
However, what MIGHT be really disturbing is we also had THIS just a few days ago ... :

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
this sounds like a sick joke out of the movie
the invasion or I am Legend.
please. they cant force people to get vaccinations.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I envision

Many people getting their butts kicked for their bracelets as soon as this would be implemented.

Dumb, very dumb idea

And impossible to maintain traffic anyway,probably wont happen, imagine stops on every major highway?

Don't see this being pulled off.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
well you people in law enforcement! how about it? oh ya! i know
protocal. if this is right and really that's a gi'me. then this should
be taken by me as fair warning. with that forwarned is forarmed.
but why stop there. why wait for it?

five vehicles in a row pull up to the check point as planned one van one u= haul
an suv two pass.vehicles four men each for a total of 32 men w/ fully
automatic weapons ready to die. this is the kind of thing they better think real hard about.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
I envision

Many people getting their butts kicked for their bracelets as soon as this would be implemented.

Dumb, very dumb idea

And impossible to maintain traffic anyway,probably wont happen, imagine stops on every major highway?

Don't see this being pulled off.

I dont either... but I have seen traffic on the Interstate at a full stop. The I-10 bridge here was destroyed by Ivan.

It wouldn't be hard to do though... with RFID. You could pull up to the checkpoint and present your encrypted RFID coded bracelet and then be waved through. Weigh Stations could deal with the truckers.

It took them every bit of two to three days to set up an off-ramp and pull off area in a cleared out section of the interstate.

Will it happen? Probably not. But the technology and wherewithal is there... as well as the directives and emergency powers.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Please join the member's other thread on this topic found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join