It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bermuda Triangle plane mystery 'solved'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

i think i have seen something similar. It showed the people doing an experiment where they released large air bubbles into the water under the boat, and yes it sank the boat fairly easily.

doesnt explain the planes though.

That is a theory, and some very good one: basically, the presence of vast fields of methane hydrates has been recorded there: theoretically (but also proven with experiments) a boat would be gulp down within less than a minute, if the amount of gas is enough: but what about the PLANES?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...a month or so ago, i watched a documentary on the bermuda triangle - and - the conclusion it came to was that the boogey man is natural gas expulsions, which are fairly common and sometimes large enough to create an odd super storm thats quite vicious but not big (area wise)...

You should read the witness reports from the people whom encountered strange phenomena within the Bermuda Triangle. There are lots of reports of a strange extreme dense white mist/fog that seems to be electromagnetic charged.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
..."da planes! da planes!"... ahahahaaa!...

...heres the link to part 1 of the documentary... the gas explusion explanations (which include da planes) start with part 4 or 5 but the whole deal was very interesting...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

I direct you to this snippet:

When the UK Channel 4 television program "The Bermuda Triangle" (c. 1992) was being produced by John Simmons of Geofilms for the Equinox Programme, the marine insurer Lloyd's of London was asked if an unusually large number of ships had sunk in the Bermuda Triangle area. Lloyd's of London determined that large numbers of ships had not sunk there.[15]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Yeah, that's probably either where I saw it, or else I saw something quoting that. It still doesn't mention planes, but I'd hazard a guess that they're in the same 'boat' as the boats! (/pun)

Unless Lloyd's of London is willing to take a financial hit to keep 'something' in the Bermuda Triangle secret, I don't think there's anything there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join