It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride pollution solution ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Fluoride pollution solution ????

www.youtube.com

go watch america needs your efforts.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
We can fix the fluoridation contamination problem in this country, i may have come up with a way, or at least a beginning to a solution. If we all work together. Please watch the vid (dont worry i dont want any money) America needs you. See if you like what I have to say and spread this thing around !!

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I have to tell you that the main problem with fluoridation is the lack of knowledge of this.

Hell, I have a sister that is a Chemist and a Head Nurse and she thinks I am crazy to think fluoridation is a problem. She does realize the problems with hormones in our water supply but still thinks fluoridation is all right.

ADHD, ALZHEIMER'S, and AUTISM are directly linked to mercury, aluminum, and fluoride, but even smart people are destructive to our knowledge.

I hope you have more luck than I.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This is in Breaking News?

OY

He starts of saying he isn't going to try to prove anything...

ummm okay

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Water should be just that. Water!! Nothing more.
Poisons/hormones/drugs/chemicals are all present in municipal water.
The distinctive smell of tap water should illicit the response, "Hey! This water smells like bleach!"
I don't want to drink something that smells and tastes like bleach, do you?
Not to mention that it cost money to fluoridate water. Money that is increasingly harder to come by every day. The real kicker is, we are paying for it through our taxes.
Ain't that just great. We are paying to poison ourselves.

(Just a personal note, believe it or don't)
I have not drank tap water for over 8 years. Spring or distilled water only.
I drank a glass of tap water before bed a few months ago, because I was really thirst and ran out of bottled water, and I had the worst nightmare ever.

Coincidence...........?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Since they started flouridating the water in our town, my wife and the younger woman across the street have both gotten breast cancer. My wife has no history of cancer in her family.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Since they started flouridating the water in our town, my wife and the younger woman across the street have both gotten breast cancer. My wife has no history of cancer in her family.

Seriously? That's weird...(bad actually, very bad).
I don't know about Holland, but the water here smells just like water. I presume they didn't fluoridate the water here. What use is it anyway?
I've been to France, and London, and the water there smells worse than here.
Might be something different though, but the idea of fluoridated water feels very odd to me.

Just my two pennies.

top topics

join