It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Doesn't Want Assimilation Rejects Multiculturalism At Home (re: Foreigners in Israel)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

"The never-ending flow of illegal residents into Israel during the last few years has led to a situation whereby the percentage of illegal residents in the country is one of the highest in the world, relative to the local population and the number of employees in the job market,” the statement said. “This fact increases unemployment among Israelis and significantly alters Israel's internal demographics.”

Harel Kohen, an aide to Yaakov Katz, the lawmaker who heads the Knesset's committee on foreign workers, said that taking a firm line on foreign workers illegally in Israel is about preserving the Jewish character of Israel.

"We need to ensure they do not stay in Israel, otherwise Israel is at risk of having its own people assimilated," he said. "We could lose our Jewish identity."

The Interior Ministry says there are some 300,000 illegal migrants and approximately 70,700 legal foreign workers in Israel.

engforum.pravda.ru...

Only one thing to say, really, and that is: ' How's it feel Israel ? '

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Israel, or the Zionist World Manipulators in control of it have not ceased to amaze myself with their degree of Hypocrisy. Now, I don't know that hypocrisy covers it. I think the Zionists are polishing up the mirror that really echoes, or shows what they represent.

They are apparently, or I should say most definitely the most racist, and most ethnically cleansed group of People around. My words may sound harsh, but the assault on the rest of us are occurring on a daily basis; the whole while the Zionists including Joe Biden claiming Anti Semetic.............something they have no legitimate claim too.

S&F

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Another post with a misleading title. They don't want illegals. Who would? This has nothing to do with assimilation or multiculturalism, it is about illegals, and having the world's highest percentage of illegals per capita.
The anti-Semitism here knows no bounds...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

I agree, and you show courage and dignity by standing up in the face of such hatred.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Racist?

Ethnically cleansed?

What planet do you live on?

- Ethiopian Jews are African.
- Yemeni Jews are Arabic.
- There are European Jews.
- There are Israeli Jews.

And there are also about 3-4 million MUSLIM Arabs living in Israel with Israeli citizenship.

The OP's post is just more hate-filled garbage, like anything else that comes out of his mouth when it comes to Jews. Don't fall for it. Look at the facts.

Deny ignorance, and stay off the Jew-hating bandwagon!

top topics

join