It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine a world where the illuminati never existed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Imagine a world where the illuminati never exists. A world where Rockefeller, Rothchild,etc don't exists. What would life look like without them? In this world technology increased rapidly because technology isn't suppressed. Without the eilies world events would never be influenced, but unfortunately there would still be war because that's the nature of men.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Probably much like this world, but instead of blaming the Illuminati for every problem, conspiracy theorists would blame some other long gone club.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You speak like all the world spins around the Illuminati, like the world only is what it is because of the Illuminati. I strongly disagree, I think the Illuminati is just one more piece of the puzzle and the puzzle is unbelievably immense.

There is no piece more important then other. Everything depends on something else to exist, the world is a web of interconnection where the most influential are simply the most aware.

I also strongly disagree that the nature of man is of war, if by war you mean the insane quest for power and security. Man is not born to be afraid.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i do can imagine it!

will be like...the current world

because technically the iluminati doesn't exist

[edit on 9-9-2009 by dominuz]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

BLASPHEMY!

No but seriously, I can't imagine one because I'm not even convinced they exist, but there is a part of mind that says something is going on. But if anything, don't be worried about it. If they are as evil, greedy, and ruthless as people say they are that would mean that some have, will betray the others. Just my opinion though.

new topics

top topics

join