It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack the Ripper : The Art of Conspiracy

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jackdaw1888

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: Jackdaw1888

I kinda think that You have no interest or knowledge within the case of JtR. I kinda think that you have a hidden Agenda. I kinda think that you love Masons? Goodbye

ok
was interested in your work
oh well
Goodbye

Seek and thee shall find the Work of Jackdaw come Jackdaw 1888 upon many a Forum or Website ... or Book?

Take care Kibric.
Best Wishes
Jackdaw 1888 :-)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Says the person who thinks Gull (who was extremely ill) did it lol.

You're not after any truth, you're just after selling books and promoting your website.

Oh look! I can do that too!

I don't know why anyone would buy your book after this thread though. It's blatantly obvious it's nothing but a fantasy.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

Truth is I am one.

so your really about corruption and conspiracy within ?

freeMasons

as you are one....

Maybe I am.
Who knows.
Who really cares...

About Truth itself???

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Seek and thee shall find the Work of Jackdaw come Jackdaw 1888 upon many a Forum or Website ... or Book?

So...you are promoting your book then? I just want to be clear - even though you pretend to hide your intention through rhetoric, you are selling something, yes?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

So...you are promoting your book then? I just want to be clear - even though you pretend to hide your intention through rhetoric, you are selling something, yes?

No.
I am not selling anything.
The Art of Conspiracy has been written for many a year.

In time and when ready I will find or indeed choose a Publisher.

Not all my secrets have been placed upon the Net over the past 11 years.

Some were always destined for a Book.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Speaking of Publishers.

I kinda like ShieldCrest at the mo.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jackdaw
SMILING JACK

MARY JANE KELLY'S ROOM?

Perhaps I have missed what you intend to say here. The shadowy top hatted figure is a reflection in the dressing table mirror of the artist. What you assume to be a knife could be one of the 'palette' variety or even a brush. Sickert wore a top hat as evinced in one of his classic poses. As to wearing one whilst painting...who can say.
In essence the mirror image is the artist.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

originally posted by: Jackdaw
SMILING JACK

MARY JANE KELLY'S ROOM?

Perhaps I have missed what you intend to say here. The shadowy top hatted figure is a reflection in the dressing table mirror of the artist. What you assume to be a knife could be one of the 'palette' variety or even a brush. Sickert wore a top hat as evinced in one of his classic poses. As to wearing one whilst painting...who can say.
In essence the mirror image is the artist.

The mirror image is MY (and only Mine!) interpretation of the painting.
And not that of any so called Art expert such as Doctor Wendy Baron???

I particularly like how Sickert secreted Jack.
I particularly like how Sickert depicted a figure at is forfront who has what appears to be 2 sides to its face?
And looks possibly female in its attire?
But also wears a man's suit?

Jack was 'Many'
He was never 'One'

Kind Regards

Ps...
Let us not forget that the killer of Mary Jane Kelly may well of left her lodgings wearing a females clothing.
If indeed it was in fact Mary Jane Kelly butchered upon her bed???
edit on 7-12-2016 by Jackdaw1888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

THE COLOURS OF LIFE

The Colours of Life are but Black and White,
As our Pencilled in days are Drawn by night,
Behind this truth Doodles offspring Grey,
A Shadey figure the world doth say,
His Art depicts all our fates,
Amongst stars above he hangs Portraits.

The Art of life Paints all our dreams,
Our future and our past,
As its Brush runs dry,
Upon final breath and sigh,
Life's Colours never last.

Jackdaw 1888

Despite my erudition and poetic skills etc etc
Would anyone care to see my portrait of my literary icon Edgar Allan Poe?

Regards

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The fact that the artist is reflected in the dresser mirror isn't yours. It is obvious...but how you interpret the image is your own affair. I don't see what you see but have no issue with your opinion.
Regards Kelly, it doesn't matter what the killer wore when leaving or even the idea that it wasn't her. It is just baseless conjecture which is fine but has to be recognised for what it is. Please don't elaborate as I have read it all before.

I came into this thread for the map, which to be honest doesn't really work for me. Even a closer fit wouldn't prove anything. Sadly it was no more than I expected.
I won't answer the questions you posed me, really just because you already know the answers and all the information is readily available on the casebook.

This is an old thread. It leaves me wondering if there will ever be a book authored by you.

I don't think that you are being honest here. You recognise your own lack of ability and that is what is holding you back. The content of this thread is testament to your level of 'erudition' and the rhymes are nothing more than that. I am not saying that to 'dis' you but I respect you enough to be honest. I wish you well.

Edit to add... I would be happy to see that portrait of Poe.

edit on 7-12-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The fact that the artist is reflected in the dresser mirror isn't yours. It is obvious...but how you interpret the image is your own affair. I don't see what you see but have no issue with your opinion.
Regards Kelly, it doesn't matter what the killer wore when leaving or even the idea that it wasn't her. It is just baseless conjecture which is fine but has to be recognised for what it is. Please don't elaborate as I have read it all before.

I came into this thread for the map, which to be honest doesn't really work for me. Even a closer fit wouldn't prove anything. Sadly it was no more than I expected.
I won't answer the questions you posed me, really just because you already know the answers and all the information is readily available on the casebook.

This is an old thread. It leaves me wondering if there will ever be a book authored by you.

I don't think that you are being honest here. You recognise your own lack of ability and that is what is holding you back. The content of this thread is testament to your level of 'erudition' and the rhymes are nothing more than that. I am not saying that to 'dis' you but I respect you enough to be honest. I wish you well.

Edit to add... I would be happy to see that portrait of Poe.

Many many thanks for your valid opinion and in depth reply Midicon.

As requested, I will post you mister Poe.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Regards

Ps...
You will see my Book one day re Jacky boy and the Freemasons. . . Promise!

Much like many have already seen and read the name Jackdaw - ghostwriter - within the book Revelations by Robina Jax

PPs...
I kind of lost interest in your reply when you mentioned the word 'Casebook'

I have no time for such a so called Ripper Site.
As They do not with Me?

PC 1888 ha ha!!!

edit on 7-12-2016 by Jackdaw1888 because: Grammar

edit on 7-12-2016 by Jackdaw1888 because: Casebook!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Jackdaw1888 :-)
edit on 7-12-2016 by Jackdaw1888 because: Portrait

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Oddly enough it did cross my mind that you had probably had a run in with the casebook mob lol... I only mentioned it as it is the best source for facts etc. It is not a site I frequent.
I like your drawing of Poe hey he looks a little more handsome!
Anyway you should write a book and just go mad with it. It doesn't matter what the ripperologists or anyone else thinks. Make it a novel.

Regards midicon

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Oddly enough it did cross my mind that you had probably had a run in with the casebook mob lol... I only mentioned it as it is the best source for facts etc. It is not a site I frequent.
I like your drawing of Poe hey he looks a little more handsome!
Anyway you should write a book and just go mad with it. It doesn't matter what the ripperologists or anyone else thinks. Make it a novel.

Regards midicon

Arrrr thanky MIDS!!!

I will... Promise
So called Ripperologists have bored me for many a year now and oft treated me like a Leper?
Truth is I have been banned from more Ripper sites/debates than you yourself have had hot dinners ... ha ha.

BTW...
I must take issue with you on your point that the Artist himself is reflected within the mirror.
If so...
Which one is he???

Many thanks

Ps...
I etched Poe many moons ago.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The most obvious one, that is the shadowy top hatted one that looks like a reflection. It doesn't make any difference that you see more.
Sickert on his own is a much more viable subject than all of that other stuff but Cornwell has pretty much covered him.

edit on 7-12-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The most obvious one, that is the shadowy top hatted one that looks like a reflection. It doesn't make any difference that you see more.
Sickert on his own is a much more viable subject than all of that other stuff but Cornwell has pretty much covered him.

Well she, Miss Cornwell, got it all wrong.

Not just re Sickert.
But also in the Paintings she bought in her feeble attempts to find clues re Jack.

I have produced and displayed those clues and images within Sickert Portraits, that she once seeked in efforts to Close 'her' Case.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
But...
I do take my hat off ( not a top hat ) to Miss Cornwell re her conviction and devotion to the JtR case.
Despite being ridiculed by so called experts and Ripperologists ( the vast majority of which are Male ) she managed to get her point and her views across.
And sell her Book.

Well done Miss PC xxx

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Dear Midicon.
I could not help but take note upon which of the Sickert's portraits you chose of all the many that I, Jackdaw, have attempted to interpret?

Mrs Barrett???

I knew that despite your so called expertise within the case of JtR and your search for new evidence as you say etc etc...
That you would not post either 'Le Tose' or indeed 'The Servant of Abraham'

Why?
Because they may display the initials GULL

I also knew that you would not post the portrait 'The Rose Shoe'

Why?
Because it displays the initials V11

Kind Regards

Ps...
What is your considered opinion upon the Author Bruce Robinson?
Or
They All Love Jack?

edit on 8-12-2016 by Jackdaw1888 because: Typo error

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Oh...
And by the by...

I also took note upon your refusal to answer who may or may not have been a FREEMASON during their investigation of the JtR case in 1888.

Sir Robert Anderson?
Sir Charles Warren?
Chief Inspector Swanson?

The word 'JUWES' upon the Goulston Street wall was not and never intended to be anti - semetic etc etc etc.

But they, the above, All knew it signified one of their own kind, a brother?

Regards

edit on 8-12-2016 by Jackdaw1888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I believe that . . .

Jack was 'Many'
He was never 'One'
edit on 7-3-2018 by Jackdaw1888 because: Grammar

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join