It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning of Engineered Pandemic? 2,000 Infected with H1N1 at Washington University

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
September 4, 2009

The New World Order’s planned flu pandemic has grabbed headlines with an outbreak of the relatively mild H1N1 virus at Washington State University. “More than 2,000 students at Washington State University have come down with swine flu symptoms in just the first week of classes, school officials said Friday,” AOL News reports this afternoon. The incident, according to AOL, is an example of “how quickly the H1N1 virus can spread.”

Engineered pandemics usually begin in crowded conditions. The 1976 Swine flu outbreak used as a pretext to inoculate millions of with a deadly vaccine responsible for numerous deaths and the neurological debilitation of possibly hundreds of thousands of people began at Fort Dix. Earlier this year, the government and corporate media hyped the H1N1 virus outbreak that spread in the crowded conditions of Mexico City and environs.

WHO and the U.S. government warn that half or more of the U.S. population will come down with H1N1 later this year.

The incident at Washington State University will be exploited by the government and the corporate media in the days ahead in the effort to convince the American people they are at risk and need to submit to the experimental vaccine now under development by the vaccine cartel and Big Pharma.

Last month the press in England reported that the British government’s Health Protection Agency said in a letter to neurologists that they needed to look out for increases in Guillain-Barré syndrome in people subjected to the so-called immunization program. “The vaccines used to combat an expected swine influenza pandemic in 1976 were shown to be associated with GBS and were withdrawn from use,” Prof. Elizabeth Miller, head of the HPA’s immunization department, wrote in the letter sent last month to neurologists. The corporate media in the United States virtually ignored the story.

The experimental vaccine the government will insist we take — and depending on the severity of the coming pandemic may force us at gunpoint to take — is a documented cocktail of toxins designed to attack the human immunological system. It contains mercury and squalene, the latter used to stimulate the immune system to respond to the vaccine. Squalene is linked to autoimmune illnesses including multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. The oil-based adjuvant is largely responsible for Gulf War syndrome, a deadly and debilitating disease that has claimed the lives of hundreds of thousands of U.S. service personnel since the conclusion of Bush Senior’s war against Iraq.

In the days ahead, there will likely be other H1N1 outbreaks around the country and these will be exploited with much fanfare by the government and the corporate media to push the H1N1 eugenics vaccination.

If the relatively mild virus “mutates” (i.e., if the government releases a more virulent and deadly strain) and increasing numbers of people become sick and die, the government will most certainly demand vaccination or short of that quarantines imposed by the military. It is the perfect scenario for the high-tech police state the elite are itching to impose on the American people. It will also signal the beginning of a eugenics campaign against those of us the global elite consider useless eaters.
infowars.com

I find it very intresting that "we the people" are considered the "useless eaters" when the one pulling this off eat $200 dinners and drink $800 bottles of wine!

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Red Dawn 09]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Colleges brace for swine flu assault

At Boston University, five dozen dorm rooms have been reserved for coughing, aching, shivering students beset by the flu - and if things get really bad, a barracks-style infirmary will arise on a stretch of gymnasium floor.

At Harvard and other colleges in the Northeast, where classes usually resume after Labor Day, the threat of flu-addled students has not yet become reality. But at Emory University in Atlanta, at least 50 sick students have been consigned to a dorm left vacant to shelter the ailing.

At the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 9,000 doses of vaccine against seasonal flu will arrive soon. Assuming that swine flu vaccines prove safe and effective in ongoing trials, MIT may dispense 30,000 to 40,000 vaccinations in the coming months. Dr. David Diamond, associate medical director at MIT’s health service, described that as “an extraordinary effort’’ that is both necessary and expensive.

Source

And so it begins....

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Um, that is what I am famous for, saying "so it begins...." Why steal plucky's thunder? I have evidence of saying that in another swine flu thread.

Okay, so looking at this from an outside perspective looking in...first week of classes, 2,000 infected, all I have to say is, so it begins.

Doesn't feel as good. Lame.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Just wait till the fairgrounds in your area has barbedwire facing inwards. Then you know its time to head for the well populated wooded areas with your dehydrated food and your ammo.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If you haven't seen what they're doing... look at this

Washington D.C. officials are setting up mass vaccination centers to provide Swine Flu vaccines to the public. The vaccine hubs will be in school, gyms, rec centers and other large public venues in order to receive as much of the population as possible.
The mass vaccinations are aimed at those without health care, while the city hopes those who do have access to health care will seek the Swine Flu vaccine or nasal mist from their own doctors. At risk groups like pregnant women will especially be targeted.
D.C. health officials report that these extra steps to administer the Swine Flu vaccine are being taken to prevent hospitals and emergency rooms from being swamped with Swine Flu patients seeking care and vaccines.

www.examiner.com...

It's going to happen everywhere. Stuff is going down.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Um, that is what I am famous for, saying "so it begins...." Why steal plucky's thunder? I have evidence of saying that in another swine flu thread.

Okay, so looking at this from an outside perspective looking in...first week of classes, 2,000 infected, all I have to say is, so it begins.

Doesn't feel as good. Lame.

Sorry plucky didn't know that was your phrase..

I will change mine to: 'And it begins'

new topics

top topics

join