It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congrats to Robbie Williams on the New Song.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
As most of you know Robbie frequents this site often and has shared some pretty cool stories with us. So I thought I would share his new song that Perez Hiton is raving about Bodies. (Not that Perez words are gospel, but he seems to have a good judge of music and lots of people agree). The song is really good and I think Rob's about to get some serious airplay here in the states.

Kiss that American annonymity good-bye

Congrats to Rob!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am not a RW fan, but several of my friends are huge fans. One of those friends got me a couple of his cd's. Yeah, I like a few of his songs but wouldn't call myself a fan. For them though...this new song has been highly anticipated.

Unfortunately, they aren't crazy about the new song and um...neither am I.

But hey...there's the rest of the cd to look forward to huh?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am one of the fans Rush is talking about. and I heard a snippet of the song last year on his blog and was unimpressed. I have now heard the song several more times (bootleg copy) and it is fuller sounding since it is finished and I do like the violins. To me he isn't really singing until the end. I don't hate it but I am not jumping for joy either.

I do look forward to the full cd before I place final judgment.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

This is a good song, wish he wouldn't gabber on so much all the time though, and that includes singing! I know I know, HE's a singer right? but I like the music in this more than the verse and chorus. I would stuck to just a some singing, but hey Im not a gazillion billioniare from musaak, he is, and he is da maaan.

I like the 'I want perfection , what is it you are'...maybe i heard the words wrong... but that at the end was good.

zazzy

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have to admit before he came to ATS I had no clue who he was, but I have to say I am proud of his new single. It sounds good. Love the end! Well done Rob.

new topics

top topics

join