It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu death estimate lowered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Predictions that 65,000 people could die from swine flu in the UK this winter are unlikely to be realised, latest figures suggest.

Government scientific advisors have revised the figure to produce a worst case scenario of 19,000 deaths.

news.bbc.co.uk...

That's a significant revision, wouldn't you say?

The death toll in the UK now stands at 70 - 61 in England, seven in Scotland and one each in Wales and Northern Ireland.

Overall the pressure on the health service is falling, as it has done throughout the past month.

Not quite the death toll they were predicting earlier in the summer.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Good find b,

It would be nice for it to remain at these low levels, but I really feel like the Elite have something cooking up their sleeves. The swine flu never ever had very high kill rates; so what are they gonna throw at us?

S&F

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
My worries about the swine flu are starting to fade alot now. Surely if something 'big' were coming, the fearmongering would still be continuing? Especially with the release of the vaccine fast approaching. Dare I say that our paranoia may have got the better of us on this occasion or may there be another tactic up tptb's sleeve?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
thats quite a scaleback on the figures... wonder why such a drastic change in thought. never the less, they continue to push getting the vaccine... "GET VACCINATED GET VACCINATED, FREE VACCINATIONS AT UR SCHOOL, FREE VACCINATIONS IN BOSTON NYC ETC." why are they pushing it so much, like sancho said, it never had a very high kill ratio so whats the deal here...

join