It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't You Tax My BEER a little more?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am so tired of that butt head in the white house. No, not the one with 20 some odd 'attendents.' ...her wife.

Smokers are a small portion of the population. Tax us to death. It'll be good for the rest of you. Smoking is nasty and heaven forbid you should have to breathe any pollution.

Soda Pop is terrible, terrible stuff. It makes your teeth go bad (which requires extra fluoride in the water) makes us fat, diabetic and just a little too jittery when it's bedtime. Tax the hell out of. It'll be better for us all.

Now....ya know, we can let the smokes slide....and we can let the soda pop slide....but you know what, Big O (not the GOOD big O, either) I think you need to grab some balls and tell America you're fixing to tax beer an extra two hundred percent. Do you remember balls? If you can't find any, look in the jar by your bed.

Beer makes some women prettier (just SOME, so don't get any ideas), makes most men a hell of a lot smarter, makes us all expert drivers and makes us just drunk enough to not get all riled up about the next fat pig you are trying to put lipstick on. In vino veitas, my compadre. Get it on.

You know what, Hussein? Come on WITH it. Start taxing the beer big man. Two hundred percent increase. Don't be afraid. What would you afraid of? 50 million smokers? 100 Million soda pop drinkers? 250 million beer drinker? Don't be a wuss.

You know you have to do these things across the board. I bet sometimes people die while having sex. Can I be the first to sign up for the new sex tax? Can I get a rebate if I don't meet my quota? Sometimes there is woman at work and she has very distracting cleavage. I think if you taxed breasts according to their size, firmness, coloration and sag factor, we could encourage breast to be more uniform and thus less distracting.

Instead of picking and choosing and appearing biased, or unaffected, just start taxing the hell out of EVERYTHING. We don't need any of this crap anyway. The important thing is that you get to keep your promise about no new taxes for the middle and lower classes. You're a liar Hussein. Who do you think smokes? Drinks Soda Pops? Drinks Beer and has sex? If you say you, then you should learn more about your middle and lower classes and stop kidding yourself. We are some beer and pop drinkin, smokin' and sexin' animals down here. Yeah, you know the ones...we didn't go to Harvard...we mighta went the JuCo, but maybe not.

Here's an idea that might fix it, tho BoBo. Tax liars, cheaters, representatives that are in bed with pharmacutical companies...secretaries of defense that run mercenary companies...you know, the crap bags you surround yourself with up in that fancy little house that was built through the blood and sweat of the people you are turning your back on.

Let's work together to make this the best damn place to live in the world. Let's make it where one percent of the population can live a swell freakin' life off the back of those of us that will be taxed into the ground whenever you need to find some more billions to fund your latest round of horse crap.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I feel ya brutha. I'll throw a star your way for the enthusiasm and effort.

The best advice I can give is get yourself a Safeway Card and buy your booz there. Wholesale prices! yes?
I get bottles of Maker's (liters) for $20.99. YummY!

Plus....beer just makes you pee alot and fart. :duh

I think I wanna quit smoking though......getting quite expensive.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Oops. Double post. Sorry.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You know you have to do these things across the board. I bet sometimes people die while having sex. Can I be the first to sign up for the new sex tax? Can I get a rebate if I don't meet my quota? Sometimes there is woman at work and she has very distracting cleavage. I think if you taxed breasts according to their size, firmness, coloration and sag factor, we could encourage breast to be more uniform and thus less distracting.

SHH! Obama, if you're reading this, or your medusa looking wife is looking at this, the OP is just kidding.

Now back to you OP, quit giving him more ideas!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Tax beer, are you kidding

Pretty soon enough people will quit smoking that the tax revenue from ciggs will be just a drop in the bucket. That's why the government's already starting to tax the fat folks snackies, to make up for the loss from the smokers who've quit. When the fat folk start getting skinny, you know your beer will be next.

Star n flag

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I'm old enough and wild enough to remember the old song "Smoke.....smoke that cigerette......Smoke! I remember the comercials about booze.....wtf..... I smoke.....I drink....hate smokin and know I really hate I am weak to lose the habit. Boooze..........bring it on...this isn't the world I was born in...and I need alot of booze to simply deal. I quite my petty drugs long ago to raise some boys.

Now..I'm in my 50's and still a warrior and am sick of watching the stage.

I am ill of the politio's......ill of the game.....I remember 15 cent gas.....and a kid being able to walki the streets without being shot.

E

top topics

join