It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macaulay Culkin the father of Jackson's son

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Macaulay Culkin the father of Jackson's son

uk.news.yahoo.com

The 'Home Alone' star - who became friends with Michael in 1990, when he was just 10 years old - reportedly donated sperm to create Prince Michael II, known as Blanket.

The sperm was then inserted into an unknown surrogate mother, and Blanket was born in 2002, when Macaulay was 22 years old.

Michael is said to have idolised Macaulay, and thought using his sperm to create a child would be the "next best thing" to being Macaulay's father.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.thesun.co.uk

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Did not see this one coming, although in retrospect it seems very plausible. I must say that the story has originated from the British tabloid The Sun, which does have a bit of a reputation!

So what do you think, is it? Having trouble finding a good photo of Blanket but even still it wouldn't prove much.

Peace

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Found a picture in This link

Hansom kid, the article also address the issue of Macaulay.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I couldn't care less.

What I care more about is the fact that so many would rather discuss this rubbish than actual, factoring, world events.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninecrimes
I couldn't care less.

What I care more about is the fact that so many would rather discuss this rubbish than actual, factoring, world events.

Co-signed.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I wonder when MJ harvested...

Nope. I won't go down that road today...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You know, seems funny to believe now but so would I and I was aware of a little backlash. However, after reading a thread regarding the Hoax being an experiment the next thing I saw was this, guess I got a bit carried away and as it was in my head I blurted it out.

So, irrelevant in the context to the world and its events? Most definitely yes, relevant for me to post it here after reading about an MJ thread? Probably.

I usually keep away from this stuff, I rarely make new threads - guess this is the reason why!

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That can't be true because when I saw a picture of blanket online, he looked like michael. I will believe this story when they show the results from a paternity test.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Hey don't let a couple of maroons keep you down. I always post what interests me. If others climb on board, the more the merrier. Keep on truckin'.

I have to agree with you. I never would have imagined this connection with Macaulay either. Now, if the story somehow involved Bubbles the Chimp....

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Thanks, a few kind words makes a world of difference
!

The whole rigmarole surrounding MJ is just getting weirder and weirder, is it pushed by the media and conspirators or is it true because lets face it he was a little out of the box. Its hard to decide what is BS and what is real cause at the end of the day its all plausible!!!!!

(By the way , I know its wrong but the 'harvesting' line was easily the funniest thing I have read all day).

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I didn't mean to be insulting...

If paternity tests prove him to be the father, I would have definitely been interested in the article.. because let's face it, that'd be a crazy story!

However, tabloid rumors are usually just that: tabloid rumors.

My piece of advice is to never post tabloids on ATS. Most of us like to believe that we are above that rubbish

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

MJ lived a bizarre life and I would expect nothing but more bizarre tales as more information is released about him. It is certainly not how I would like to be remembered.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
There's not a single word in that article that substantiates the claim made in the title.

This isn't even news.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Having.........trouble........caring..........

Wait....

Wait....

maybe.......

concentrating really hard so my eyes go all squinty........

wait.....

wait......

almost........

just about.......

Nope. Sorry. Try as I might I really cannot even delude myself into caring. The man had some funky songs, granted, but really that's about all I wish to know about the man. Yes, it is sad that he died when he could have lived a long and fulfilling life (as if having a multi-billion dollar fortune wasn't fulfilling) but that's about it really. Anything about the mans private life should remain just that - private.

I do not just think this about Michael Jackson. I think the fact that someone who is good at acting or singing can be elevated to a position of such extreme 'celebrity' that they are idolised and immortalised almost as if they were gods (no I'm not religious this isn't a religious rant so settle down
) is an utter disgrace. Nothing more, nothing less. They are human beings, just like you and just like me. Many years ago a sperm happily burrowed into an egg, they partied and multiplied for nine months and then out pops a little whinging, crying baby ready to grow old and die. Simple as that. It's not as if the 'celebrity' recieved a golden heart or diamond bejeweled genitals at birth. Nope, they are just the same as everyone else.

Anyhoo....

/rant.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Who cares.

There are more significant issues in the world that need our attention rather than celebrity relationships. And society wonders why people do not vote...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ninecrimes

I totally understand, like I said it was a rush of blood to the head. I thought WOW that's a new one. No one else home so discuss it on here!! If I had waited for a paternity test it wouldn't be breaking news!!

Saying that though I am only too aware of the tabloids and their integrity and in retrospect that is not what I would expect on ATS too.

Anyhow we have a discussion non the less!!!

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Who cares.

There are more significant issues in the world that need our attention rather than celebrity relationships. And society wonders why people do not vote...

So get posting and stop wasting your time in a thread that you don't care for. Chop Chop ... The world is eagerly awaiting your next thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Ok, already stated and the issue dealt with, I think people reading the title will understand whether or not they want to read it or read another post about how the world is going to end or some more #ty health-care and foreign policies!!

Ok, sorry, getting defensive now over a subject which is admittedly not 'worthy news'.

Peace to all

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Thankyou for the post, I understand that some people do not care, but in showing you do not you have made some very relevant points and stating your view.

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What is it about Pop Icons that overrides our Rational and Intellectual minds? Why do we give them more bandwidth than we do thousands who die a day at the hands of roving warlords, or disease and famine, or from environmental poisoning from our Military dumping their irradiated waste in their backyards?

I suppose it's because it's the only semblance of culture that we have in our sterilized for our protection, homogenized for the masses, McDisney culture.

We fear that pop-culture
Is the only culture we're ever going to have.
We want to stop reading magazines,
Stop watching TV,
Stop caring about Hollywood,
But we're addicted to the things we hate.

I personally despised Macaulay Culkin when he was in Home Alone for everything he symbolized wrong with America. Knowing he may have been a Sperm-donor for Jacko's child, makes me despise him all the more, for the very same reason.

IMHO, I agree that there are far better ways that one's time on ATS, let alone on this Planet, can be spent than caring about who fathered who in Hollywood and who is sleeping with who in Hollywood. Let the Tabloids have their field day with these Weapons of Mass Distraction. For the rest of us who are wise to the tools of the MSM, there are far better subjects that merit our attentions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join