It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The little ATS icons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Those little ATS icons bug me.

First, Richard Reid. That loser is a mere footnote (pun) in the saga of terrorism. His cartoon head is there to help me find the right topic, but that fool has absolutely nothing to do with much of anything. Exploding shoes.

"Political Mud Pit" has a cartoon head of James Carreville. That puke. Listening to his voice is like listening to someone drag a fart across a chalkboard by its fingernails! Regardless of my political stripe, he is a loathesome little gnome I'd like to beach-slap all the way back the the devil's porch where he was hatched. He talks he's teaching kindergarten. UGGH. I never go into that site because his head repels me like a clove of wolvesbane to a vampire.

The Highly Above Top Secret has got a little pugh doggie. I don't like dogs. What in tar-nation is that thing doing there. I just realized that maybe it represents the dog/informant in the comedy M.I.B. But why use that for the high level logo. An image from a lame, anti-conspiracy comedy? Why not use "Arnold Ziffle" from green acres to denote crop circles?

Then that Danm Alien Head. Aliens probably look like a poptart or something, certainly not that infernal kewpie doll-head dreamed up by Spielberg when he was smoking his own navel lint and writing the storyboards for a Columbo episode. Why do we have to see that stewpid cartoon everytime we hear about aliens. I hope aliens arive as 9 ft. tall penii that shoot gouts of flame to communicate, just to freak you out of your cutsie space-alien-brothers-will-save-us brain fart.

Da** I'm getting wound up here! The Tourette's is coming right back! More Later! *^#_$*@*(^$)_@

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
>>but that fool has absolutely nothing to do with much of anything. Exploding shoes.

Even better, the shoe-bomb didn't go off. He spent ages trying to get it lit and was overpowered by other passengers, if I remember the news report correctly.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Exac'ly.

I'm calmer now. (Big Dinner.) I really love this whole site. I just wish I could have found it, or it could have existed, 20 years ago when I was a young college punque with time on my hands.

Don't know why I got so annoyed. Probably because a hard day in my working life. You know, the one where they bribe you to let people poop on you. All day. Every day. And where you have to say "Thank You." A . . . job. Yes, that one.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You are sooooooo gonna fit in here !!

Welcome to ATS/BTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join