It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of hearing about this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I see so many posts about the Nazca Lines and how they may have been connected to some alien presence visiting earth along time ago. BS, if I were an ancient Nazca and didn't know anything about space, here we go. Some say the lines or symbols are a symbol to the gods and others say they are messages to space beings. Uuuuh, bring yourself back to that time, look up to the sky, what do you see? Man, the closet thing I see is the moon! Now, if there is life on this planet which I as a ancient Nazca know to be to true. I look up and see this other planet or celestial body close to me, maybe there are people just like us living there, not knowing a darn thing about astronomy that we know of today. Hmmmm, lets build huge lines to try and attract them to earth. By the way, don't forget to buy Erich Von Daniken's books which are available at fine books store everywhere. Man, nobody has ever mentioned the moon as a possiblilty in this realm. Why?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

And why don't you make your points in the relevant threads rather than opening a new one, may i ask?

[edit on 29/8/2009 by internos]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
good theory- as plausible as any other. No better than quite a few of the ones I have read.

Ancient astronauts used them has landing markers ? come on - if they could fly here from another world I'm sure they didn't need to look for the monkey with the long tail drawn on the planets surface. Hahaha those pictures are some of the worst drawings I have ever seen. I guess the Inca's or who ever made them didn't have a lot of extra time to spend perfecting art.

new topics

join