It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Hawaiian Birth Certificates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
BH, I commend your efforts in bringing forth factual information to this debate.

However, I wouldn't even bother with it. The birth certificate conspiracy is dead. It died when somebody released a forged Kenyan certificate, and everyone who believes he wasn't born here took it as absolute gospel. When it was revealed to be a hoax, the threads on his birthplace stopped appearing. The fact that people were so willing to accept that an anonymously supplied document was legit, and the one supplied by Hawaii's Dept. of Health (and confirmed multiple times) was fake, really tells quite a bit about the mindset of the people chasing this theory.

Notice how posters will respond to the facts you've provided with undocumented claims, proven hoaxes, or deflections.

"Obama has 39 SS numbers!" -Source? Didn't think so.

"Obama went to school as a foreign exchange student!"
-proven hoax

"Fact Check is an Annenberg website!" -deflection (also, his birth cert. has been confirmed multiple times by Hawaii officials, I guess they're funded by Annenberg as well?
)

When one sits back and reads it, it's all very entertaining, actually. Sort of like those anonymous threads where someone claims they have bigfoot in their closet, or they're a reptilian from Venus. Its all flash and no substance. "Obama this, Obama that... what, you want proof?"

One almost has to admire the poster who has the courage to stand up for their beliefs in the face of insurmountable evidence against them, whilst providing little more than poorly edited Youtube video in their defense. I wonder if its a case of being too stubborn to admit being wrong, or if it really is just a case of partisan 'my guy vs. your guy', and they just can't get over the fact that they lost. I tend to lean towards the former, but I guess there really are people who are so wrapped up in the left vs. right game that they'll believe anything.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

The fact that people were so willing to accept that an anonymously supplied document was legit, and the one supplied by Hawaii's Dept. of Health (and confirmed multiple times) was fake, really tells quite a bit about the mindset of the people chasing this theory.

The fact that people are willing and eager to accept the words of one official, and a short form laser copy that has not been validated as anything more than the possibility that a long form exists, if it is not forged, is stunning.
Equally stunning is that there is no proof even what this man's name is, where he came from or even his parentage...yet a complete mystery man with the most obnoxious history and allegiances is made president...when he would not have passed the most basic security check...that is what is stunning.
Anyone who accepts that short form without question deserves everything they get.
Nobody has proved that the COLB is genuine...just as nobody has proved any of the other certificates are fake...except maybe the copied forged one that appeared here..and the definite faked Australian one. Everything else has not been proved, especially the Hawaiian short form.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join