It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identify this tablet - Chimu culture ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

This is my very first thread and I would like your help identifying a tablet that is supposed to have come from the chimu culture. The artifact was supposedly found at Chan Chan - Northern Peru.

I tried taking screen shots of the tablet during the documentary ( Mysteries of the Gods - 1976 ) but they are either too blurry or just completely black, but in the link below the documentary is uploaded to google.video and it appears from 00:32:15 untill 00:32:35.

video.google.com...

Related Article + video :
niburu.nl...

Chimu culture on wikipedia : en.wikipedia.org...

I know that I have seen it before, maybe even here on ATS - I`ve been googling now for more then an hour without avail... I have even been browsing the google image results also without luck. The reason I want to know where this tablet came from and how it is called is because I believe there is a strong resemblance with these writings to constellations...

So, who can help ? Thanks in advantage !!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Its is liklely a Moche bricks code Tablet, and not Chimu at all.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97447870c344.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I don't have time to sit through 30 minutes of a documentary, alas -- however, I don't see ANY references to tablets at Chan Chan, nor do I see any references to writing there (but it was a quick look around.)

Von Daniken HAS been known to make up information. Without a better reference, I can't say what it is. He's also been known to use drawings that were ... created ... by people within the past 70 years and are supposed to be images hundreds or thousands of years old.

I would bet that it's one of these two. If there had been real inscriptions there, material about it should be easy to find.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I saw the tablet and I am pretty sure it is a bricks code tablet. I have seen bricks code used on several book covers, and may be where you recognize it from.

top topics

join