It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia Eagles. I Am Confused.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Lombozo, I know that around me somewhere in the city, you were screaming just as loud as I was when the super bowl happened, and more recently when the phillies went the distance. I am such a die-hard philly fan, that sometimes I look back on my reactions to games and wonder who that person was who was acting like an animal when that last out happened.

Anyway, I want to first address the Donte Stallworth matter. He was drunk driving.. But he was on a freeway. A FREEWAY. SOMEONE WAS WALKING ON A FREEWAY. On top of that, he was walking in the middle of a freeway on the turn. I am sure even a stone sober person had quite a good chance of hitting that man..

On to Vick... This tests my faith in the organization to a degree i haven't felt before. In my heart of hearts, as horrible as it sounds, I hope he sustains a career ending injury on his first snap. I will not cheer for any play he is in, regardless of outcome. He is human garbage and i wish someone would do him just like the dogs. Lift him up in the air with his legs tied together and dropped repeatedly til his legs are broken, then thrown in water to drown.

Shame on the Eagles. I will remain a fan, but this takes a lot of the emotion out of it for me. The games will not be as fun this year.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Releasing Vick from prison early was bad enough. Allowing him to be fully reinstated in the 3rd week of this season is ridiculous. That was more or less just a slap on the wrist. But I guess the NFL is money hungry. He should have had to stay away from the NFL for a full year after his release from prison, minimum.

He's getting off very easy on this.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well he proved himself worthless anyway last night. He is no quarterback. He should be returning punts..

How the hell does someone complete 7 passes for 26 yards? I saw the game and I still don't get it.

<< 1   >>

join