It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright yellow light fired "laser beams" at ground!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

According to a police log released today by the Ministry of Defence, he reported the light was "two houses high" and that it followed him when he tried to walk away from it.

He told police it made a high-pitched noise "like cats wailing", before blasting light beams downwards.

The reason I love this case is because it's actually being investigated! I just hope they don't cover up the evidence!

What's your take on this?

Source

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The pair found four railway sleepers smouldering and one with a 4in hole burned through it.

hmm that must have been the heat from the swamp gas right? What could have done that?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
wow. real or not, if that ever happened to me, i would just spontaneously combust out of fear.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Firstly, it is important we know when the reported incident took place
:

The man – "a sensible sort of lad and genuine", according to police – was going home at about 2.30am on July 15, 1996, when he noticed he was being followed by a bright yellow light as he crossed a footbridge from Avondale Drive into Upton.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

If that is all there is on the story then there is not much to be said, it could be true it could be a hoax, who knows. It sure is interesting though, thanks for sharing. I am in the process of downloading UK UFO files, so if anything relevant to this case turns up I'll post it.

[edit on 8/27/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I hope this lad was sober when he was walking home. Either way it could get interesting

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I don't think aliens had anything to do with this one.

This sounds like our technology, something we could do. Sodium laser perhaps? Explains the beam colour....

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Maybe... But that does not explain the smouldering heat and the hole in the railway...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What makes this case so interesting to me is that there was some physical evidence left. The holes burned into the sleepers. Unfortunately this happed like 13 years ago, and I didn't see where there was any investigation into this. Although if it was a laser, I am not sure that anything could be gleamed anyhow.

Anyhow, this is very interesting. Thanks for finding this.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy

Maybe... But that does not explain the smouldering heat and the hole in the railway...

Yes, it does.

Imagine the power of the laser that did this.

(If it was a laser)

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yes but this witness heard high pitched noises at the time, and the light was following him. It sounds odd to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy

Yes but this witness heard high pitched noises at the time, and the light was following him. It sounds odd to me.

If you are near a laser beam that is burning something, you can often hear a hissing/crackling sounds as gas escapes from the surface being cut. (I'll try and dig up some clips so we can hear the kinds of sounds.)

I don't think this fellow was being targeted or anything like that. This is probably just a test that went awry.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
These things really do exist. I once saw a red ufo orb with this laser beam facility, scanning the ground from above.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

I also started a thread on this a while ago. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Sounds to me the holes in ths sleepers were caused by him and his "mates", fearing a train crash or having a change of heart but without fearing a beating by the gang, he made up some story about seeing a UFO making these marks instead.

top topics

join