It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Amazing And Eye Catching Waterfalls of The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Mother Nature has provided us so many gifts which are simply outstanding and praising. Out of so money outstanding gifts we can easily highlight one among all, the waterfall. Huge size, beautiful site and pure natural beauty keep people attracted towards them year after year. No matter from which direction you are viewing the waterfall you will only witness a panoramic effect from all dimensions. Listed below are 9 waterfalls which are loved by the people from all across the globe because of their beauty, glorious outlook and unforgettable histories.

Follow the link to the pictures here

Example:

[edit on 27/8/09 by fluffy]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Those were beautiful.

Thanks so much for sharing

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by notsosweet

No problem

It's the least I could do considering what mother nature has provided for us.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Cumberland Falls here in Ky is stunning and I think one of two in the world that produces a moonbow!!! I have some really amazing pics that my husband I took a couple of years ago. It is awe inspiring to look at! Thank you for this thread!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Wow these are amazing pictures!!

Thank you !

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
WOw those are awesome. A little too awesome for reality Im calling HOAX on this..

JUST JOKING.. thanks for those I made the first one my desktop wall paper, I would love to go there in person, now I have something to work toward.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Nice find OP! S&F

Here are some waterfall photographs I took at Colorado Bend State Park in Texas:

join