It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Really Involved. . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I've personally noticed the bulk of threads that have been getting the whole weird 404 non existence link. Also I have noticed a good chunk of these threads have been pertaining to more than less the Jewish community. . . (And I don't even really post in those threads). That is a lil' bit weird to me. I have tried to post recently a thread pertaining to the thought of the next world war being apart of a United Nations plan to establish an unknowingly/knowingly to the public, continental Territorial/Police State/Country/Government combined (after a World War) which would take control of these countries reigning across this continent of North America. It's interesting to me that a previous thread on this subject has been deleted (and for me has been rejected). I'm not sure who's the culprit; however I'm sure the reasons have been verified by the 'higher up's', and have yet also been conditioned to respond with 'statements' against any real evidence pertaining to any inside government official who have come forward. I'm really not sure what is going on, yet I feel some top level peoples are Involved and some above officials are the higher Ups in this race of people. I'm not going to speculate who this race is because it's not the race in itself that concerns me. . . It's only certain public and some other 'not so public' individuals. . .

born2BWild- - -

[edit on 27-8-2009 by born2BWild]

[edit on 27-8-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Can a Mod enlighten us on this subject?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The issue addressed more or less from this post onwards to the next page in the ATS issues thread.

Please add your thoughts there.

Thread closed.

join