It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Belonging to CEO of Richmond SPCA Dies After Being Left in Hot Car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Are you kidding me???

Source: FOX News

I'm not a fanatic, but I just had my dog of 13 years put down due to old age and his inability to be mobile anymore, AND I just adopted (from a shelter; just like my buddy before her) a NEW dog to fill the whole left in my life.

And this !@#$%^&*() 'Holyer Than Thou' !@#$%^&*() allows this to happen to his own!

I'm sorry, but I find this FUNDAMENTILY wrong!

Just like a politician; do as I say, not as I do...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Seems more like Irony to me. try's to be an animal advicate (or claims to be) and kills his dog inhumanely by leaving it in the car. lol. Something tells me the SPCA and PETA are going to be on his butt for this.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I hate to be THAT guy, but already in progress

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have this sick theory...People who leave thier pets in a rolled up window vehicle, during a hot humid summer day, also have done it with thier thier kids; ( Just a theory i have. I work in retail, and not this year so far, but past years, every summer, ive heard 2 different mothers, trying to get ahedad in line, saying out loud, can i go next please, with a semi attitude, i have my kids in the car. We all just stop n stare at her like WTF kinda mother are you lady! its 97 degrees outside, not including the humidty to facor in!!! you dont know how bad i wanted to run out their and break her window so at leat the infant could breath and get air!
Last year, near me, in the paper, police responded to a call a store made, at a local small store in a tiny shopping plaza. Same thing, mustta been a good 99 degrees at least with the humidty, maybe a few degrees more. This lady, in her early 30's, left her dog in the car, windows up. The police were notified, and they showed up, and broke her window so the dog could breathe! she was issued a written promise to appear in court, form what i remember. It turns out, its the 2nd documented time she got caught doing this.
IM amazed at how careless people are of thier supposedly loved fmaily memebers. people often treat their pets like mere unanimated objects, or with no heart, and all ic an think of, is WHY did yuo even bother to get the animal? its mind boggling the least.

new topics

top topics

join