It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Kennedy Time to pay the fiddler

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I won't badmouth him since he is recently deceased but he was not my favorite democrat.

Of course I feel sorry for his family and all his friends.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Man's dead.

Try to show the same respect that you would for any other politician.

At least wait a little bit before starting trash talk.

Ten or twenty minutes ought to do it.

[edit on 113131p://f13Wednesday by badgerprints]

you forget this is a right-winger...they are like this. if this is how he TALKS...just imagine how he thinks. the only thing they respect is the mirror.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm not one of those people who can only remember the good when someone dies.

Especially this sack of crud.

A sorry, sorry waste of molecules.

Rot well, Ted.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Are you referring to me?Let me ask you one thing in your infinite left wing wisdom.What should he be remembered for?The death off an innocent woman or his political bloviating?How in the world is saying someone should remember he killed a woman right wing?Once again the left anwers common sense with ridicule and personal attacks(although thanks for making it about me,I do love me!)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

What exactly do you think I think?Let me tell you,Ibelieve it is wrong to get drunk, get behind the wheel of a car,drive a woman into a pond,get out go home,go to bed,let her drown.how does that make me anything other than a decent human being?I can only assume by your post you condone these actions(watch out ladies).

[edit on 26-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Teddy was always all about himself and his political viability.

Bye-bye.

End of story.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
First off, there is a lot about the case that doesn't make sense.

His reaction was TYPICAL of someone suffering accute denial when faced with trauma. Some people play hero, some pass out, others panic and freak, and another form is denial. It is the bodies way of coping with too much stress, the brain tells you it didn't happen.

I have to know more about it before I make up my mind. But A lot of the information given would never stand up in a court of law. Like I said in the other thread, someone saying that they left lights on in their house for all to see doesn't mean they did.

AND, as someone who has been stuck on water in the middle of the night before, you don't know what those lights are, or how far away they are. So if your in a hurry, you are not going to waste precious time and energy to find out it is a shed two miles away. Combine that with shock he may of never saw them.

What I would like to see is a map, of his his, the accident, the party,hotel and so on. Who went when and where, and how much time.

Is there any place where I can view that information?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I recall seeing such a map and a detailed account and analysis. I will have to see if I can find it. Keep an eye on this thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I know how you feel. I do. I think it was incredibly wrong that he was elevated to the position of Senator when he was directly responsible for her death by driving drunk. The people of Massachusetts did not agree with me, however, and democracy ruled.

Deaths due to drunk driving, in my opinion, are premeditated because people drink to become impaired, ergo they realize they will at some point become incapable of functioning at capacity.

However, the Jesus lover in me says, Judge not.

If I were driving any car and it went into the drink, the feeling of being trapped, of drowning...I can only imagine the panic. By the time I got to the surface I'm not sure if I would have the courage to go back down for someone else. Nor would I think I had the capability of retrieving them. My guess is that he thought she was dead by the time he got to shore. We know later she was not, but it would have been a logical assumption.

What do you do after you think your actions took the life of another person? Some would go to the police, some would go home to cry...

Having never been in a submerged vehicle I don't know what I would do. I would hope I would try to help but dark water, middle of the night...I don't know if the honest truth is that I would try to go back down. Adrenalin does funny things to you.

I think he should have gone to jail. I think he should never have been a Senator, but Hell? I don't know if you, I, or anyone else should even conjecture. None of us can read a man's heart, none of us were there.

Anyway, that was my two cents.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

George Best was Northern Irish, not English. On the point of Ted Kennedy, the way i look at it is that he did nothing for the common man or women he portrayed himself as fighting for. He destroyed Nixons health care reform(the same thing Obama is going for). He helped destroy the trucking and air traffic controller industries leading to the loss of thousands of jobs.

The bloke like the rest of the Kennedys was an absolute fraud. www.counterpunch.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join